Free metro 2033

Neo

I'm not able yo get a key, it redirects to fb home every time. Can someone ease for it for me? I'll provide you login details.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check this link:-

*www.facebook.com/MetroVideoGame?sk=app_395840630491782

Neo

Btw, the only reason I can think of this free give away is yo promote Metro 2033, and when 2034 cones out next year, more people would buy it because they would gave played 2033, and honestly, its a nice game.

tkin

Back to school!!
Btw, the only reason I can think of this free give away is yo promote Metro 2033, and when 2034 cones out next year, more people would buy it because they would gave played 2033, and honestly, its a nice game.
Metro 2033 is a hard to run game, to max out you need GTX580+

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
A doubt here - If I obtain a key now, will I still be able to use it after a month or say even a year (without adding the game to my steam library for the same period) ?

cyborg47

Technomancer
There's an expiry date, so I'd suggest you to just activate the game in steam, start the download and pause it, and continue downloading whenever you can ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
So even if it is in my library, if i donot download it now, it will dissapear?

nah mate
Its a sham, its running 10-20FPS at best, and to me at least that's completely unplayable, I need 30FPS atleast if the game smooths the frames like crysis, else 50FPS+, when you hit outside FPS will drop another 40% for sure and that means you'll end up dead, this game requires lightning fast reflexes as half the time you'll be ambushed.

You have absolutely no idea what Metro 2033 is all about, at the time of its release no GPU, yes, NO GPU could max it out @ 1080p and maintain even 10FPS, only after GTX480 came we saw some results(30FPS) and as you can see below, still today, no single GPU could max it out @ 1080p, and the below results are with PhysX OFF, you turn it on and it will even crush a 680 SLI.
*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1854/metro.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
I am having a 7870 CF and I am not sure if would be able to max out this game entirely. I need to make some optimizations with Radeon Pro for maxing out and thats also a chance not sure shot at all.

tkin

Back to school!!
I am having a 7870 CF and I am not sure if would be able to max out this game entirely. I need to make some optimizations with Radeon Pro for maxing out and thats also a chance not sure shot at all.
You can, FPS will hover around 50s, and may drop to 40s occasionally outside.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I used to get 11-23 fps on my 6850 @1080p :p
Then lowered "depth of field" and "shadows" to medium. Got a comfortable 40 fps after that :p

Top Bottom