Free metro 2033

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got more or less 30 fps with these settings:-

Options: Resolution: 1920 x 1080; DirectX: DirectX 11; Quality: Very High; Antialiasing: AAA; Texture filtering: AF 16X; Advanced PhysX: Disabled; Tesselation: Enabled; DOF: Enabled

Of course, min fps dropped to single digit some times. But, gameplay remained more or less smooth throughout, so you should have a blast with the 7870CF with PhysX off. And you can turn off DOF to get clearer visuals and boost in the frame rates.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
sh!t,If this thing can give gtx 680 problems till date,how will it work on my craptop

Running Metro 2033 with my rig @ 1024x768, DX9, Quality : High; Antialiasing: No; Texture filtering: AF 4X; Advanced PhysX: Enables; Tesselation: Disabled; DOF: Disabled

And i am getting good playable experience.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
During fast paced playing time, you can't really see the difference between low and high in metro :D

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
Hey guys - another query - whats the difference between beta and non beta version of the same game ?
Like I am about to buy a game say XYZ. But there are two choices -
1) XYZ
2) XYZ beta
Whats the difference and which one to go for ?

tkin

Back to school!!
During fast paced playing time, you can't really see the difference between low and high in metro :D
I disagree, at times I just stood there and watched the scenario, for example there is a overly extreme high res texture in game at a pile of rubble.

Confused_user

Journeyman
Thank you TDF! Activated just in the nick of time! By the way, does this remove my steam account's limitations? Like friend requests and stuff? Also, will I be able to max this game at 1366x768 with a hd 7770?

gameranand

Living to Play
Thank you TDF! Activated just in the nick of time! By the way, does this remove my steam account's limitations? Like friend requests and stuff? Also, will I be able to max this game at 1366x768 with a hd 7770?

1. What limitations ?? I don't have any limitations.
2. No you won't be max out this game with that card.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@tkin. Agreed. Thats most noticeable when you surface though. I was talking about the times when you are underground(dark areas). And ofcourse there has to be a difference between the graphics settings otherwise there won't be any point in having "low" and "high" :p

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
1. What limitations ?? I don't have any limitations.
2. No you won't be max out this game with that card.

steam restricts community features for accounts with no paid game. prolly he is asking about it.

Thank you TDF! Activated just in the nick of time! By the way, does this remove my steam account's limitations? Like friend requests and stuff?

why don't you just check yourself if the limitations are lifted? just check your profile if it still says community features are limited. ;)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yes, you will be able to max it out as long as your processor wont bottleneck it.. My friends is running it on ultra with HD 7770 at 1366x768.. fps is around 30-35

Top Bottom