Forum Smileys for YOU All

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Forum Smileys for YOU All

Hi I have collected some forum Smileys for you all. Some of them are shown below:

*i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/aspam.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/adore.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/awesome.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/ban.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/chat.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/jump.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/laugh.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/love.gif

If you like them than please give feedback, I will constantly update and upload new smileys. ;)

Update: Here's the Gallery for More Smileys:
*www.imagebam.com/gallery/47a479839b8d76f7a74235f70e7e9d2b/ - Just Click on those Big Sized Thumbnails to get the smileys

*i39.tinypic.com/2ljgf1c.gif
*www.imagebam.com/image/cee0e730249166

- Wishes :)

Last edited:
OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
Thanks ichi *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/love.gif

I will add more based on more replies here and also i can share 15 smileys per post as TDF allows only 15 images per post.

I will try to provide best smileys here *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/awesome.gif

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Thanks ichi *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/love.gif

I will add more based on more replies here and also i can share 15 smileys per post as TDF allows only 15 images per post. *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/banghead.gif

I will try to provide best smileys here *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/awesome.gif

why don't you just post smileys here and let others decide whether they want it or not !! its just like all the unnecessary paper work in the world...

have smileys, post them here....those who want those smileys, will make use of them...

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
*i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/sleep.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/smile2.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/sprachlos020.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/tongue.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/tsucks.gif *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/wink2.gif

Will Update More.....
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
why don't you just post smileys here and let others decide whether they want it or not !! its just like all the unnecessary paper work in the world...

have smileys, post them here....those who want those smileys, will make use of them...
Because after I post 15 Images in one post than someone has to reply as I can't post more that 15 images per post (including automerged double post)

Should I give Album Link???

Last edited:
OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
album link should be better...
Ok Wait sometime I will upload lost of smileys and give you all Album Links *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/smile2.gif

Do share you all too.... *i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt77/popss/Smileys/adore.gif

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
A problem friends,

Photobucket deleted some smileys and displaying message as "The Photo violated our terms of use"

Are some of these copyrighted? :shock: What should I do now?....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Why don't you try the Smiley Xtra addon for Firefox? Or Gigasmilies even! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/34a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom