Forum Administrator, moderators plz pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well guys great to see ur concern but speaking without full knowledge would be wrong, the admins or mosd dont think the topic is worth a reply simple, this forum has been online for over 3-4 years and is still going strong .... the admins and mods are experienced to handle the things and they know better coz they are running this place ;) so relax enjoy the articles, get ur doubts cleared and have fun ;) leave the administration and moderation to the people incharge :)

OP
saurabh kakkar

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
iMav said:
the admins or mosd dont think the topic is worth a reply simple, this forum has been online for over 3-4 years and is still going strong .... the admins and mods are experienced to handle the things and they know better coz they are running this place ;) so relax enjoy the articles, get ur doubts cleared and have fun ;) leave the administration and moderation to the people incharge :)

thanks 4r putting Ur point but i think this topic is worth a reply we r

the members of digit who r online on this forum more than

Forum Administrator and moderators and we know whats going wrong in this

forum and as a member and well wisher of digit i think its our duty to bring

the attention of admin regarding this mess .

and if admin is not interested in this topic then at least he can tell for

once and close this thread thats it

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
iMav said:
the admins or mosd dont think the topic is worth a reply simple, this forum has been online for over 3-4 years and is still going strong .... the admins and mods are experienced to handle the things and they know better coz they are running this place so relax enjoy the articles, get ur doubts cleared and have fun leave the administration and moderation to the people incharge

U mean, baccho... tumhare daubts to clear ho rahe hai naa... To thik hai... Bakki forum gaya *&^$&^ ....?? :-X

OP
saurabh kakkar

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
bahi logon this is very sad :( as a well wisher of digit forum i had send a pm

to FatBeing 5 days ago requesting him to have a look in this thread and at

least
post a feedback or comment but no response from his side

now what will u say to such a kind of behavior form the admin. ?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i am sorry sourabh kakkar that i sided the mods when u questioned them .... u were right i was wrong ....

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
iMav said:
i am sorry sourabh kakkar that i sided the mods when u questioned them .... u were right i was wrong ....

What u mean iMav?
It is not making sence for me. Plz can u explain it for me ??
Please....:(

ohhh sorry....

It make sence for me after reading --- gx banned !!! thread.

So, what NOW ???

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
why is this thread going on ? well thew gx thread is locked but i want to say that was another bad decision...:p

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I still stand by my decision of banning gx, I believe it was right. Gx has been given too much leeway.
And anyways, I am over with moderating now. Some of you can try and take up the job if you believe you're good enough with it. Anyways, the final decision is with the Admins.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
mehulved said:
I still stand by my decision of banning gx, I believe it was right. Gx has been given too much leeway.

What does that mean? I m not ruling the forum, neither the forum members follow me nor they always follow what I say. I am just a member with a liter side in this forum, what leeway u r talking about?

And leave moderating for now, CAT forms are out, r u filling this year?

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
I think Mehul, u r the top in MCA or something Entrance Exams naa ?? One of my friend told me when he look the CD Folder which u have sent me with SuSE 10.2 DVD

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Yeah, in MAH-CET for MCA. Anyways, I didn't take admission anywhere as I'd rather prefer JNU for MCA.
Anyways, we are going OT with this.

chinmay

Journeyman
I think the forum administrator's best bet would be to implement a code which makes it compulsory for newly registered users to scroll the rules from top to bottom before accessing the forum.

The forum rules are not accessible from the forum menu. In the blue bar on the top, FAq can be replaced by rules.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Another which has to be deleted but is still there although tow mods are online....
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64918

Simikar thread was running for and there w/o deletion for 3-4 days even after reporting it 2-3 times.....

HAPPY MODERATING......

shantanu

Technomancer
wizrulz said:
Another which has to be deleted but is still there although tow mods are online....
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64918

Simikar thread was running for and there w/o deletion for 3-4 days even after reporting it 2-3 times.....

HAPPY MODERATING......

did you report it.. tech_genius reported one in gamerz section with same title.. see thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom