Forum Administrator, moderators plz pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
shantanu said:
did you report it.. tech_genius reported one in gamerz section with same title.. see thread locked

when i say REPORTED ..i do it...no two ways ;).....

and yes do not lock it..delete it...as they post for adv and locking it means it will still be there...;)....also can user should be banned...

aha u deleted the content....

THANK U

shantanu

Technomancer
its really strange we got the report from tech_genius and not you.. well might be a problem.. but its now locked..

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
happy mderating buddy

but i thinks this thread is hacked b another toipc the topic of thread was

about fresh stocks and rules and i agree with Vishal on this

1. I think whenever a member registers, he/she should be redirected to "Forum Guidelines" thread. I don't know whether its enabled atm or not.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/anno...t.php?f=11&a=1

2. There should be a link to "Forum Guidelines" at top menubar, where UserCP, FAQ, etc. links are present.

3. When a member opens "Software Troubleshooting" section, he/she should be redirected to "Frequently Asked Problems with Solutions" thread:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61413

4. When a member opens "QnA" section, he/she should be redirected to "Common Topics Covered / Frequently Discussed Topics" thread:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18523

This thread currently in "Chit Chat" section, IMO it should be moved to "QnA" section.

5. Moderators approval for each tutorial is not a good idea IMO.

what about that mods ?

OP
saurabh kakkar

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
piyush gupta said:
but i thinks this thread is hacked b another toipc the topic of thread was

about fresh stocks and rules and i agree with Vishal on this

u r right buddy i had created this thread for diverting the attention of Forum

Administrators nd moderators regarding fresh stocks and rules nd members

openion on what can be done on this respect

shantanu

Technomancer
are bhai ! right now from yesterday no mods were available online leaving me.. sourabh came for sometime.. and no admins.. so they might see this, if you send some PM or email or report it... cant say more.. i am new.. i wonder if my views matter right now :p:D

shantanu

Technomancer
invisible mode :D:D , well i will report this thing to admins.. :) ( imeant that the above things you guys want admins to look out for) (man it felt me that my post is pointing out something else :D )

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I see some spams here as well instead of discussing how to cut the CRAP. The new mod seemed to join as well :D I'm a member of one forum(can't divulge :p) where they make the n00bs search the forum and are not allowed to post for 3 days. Is something like this possible in vB? I think that is powered by Invision. But there is a drawback to this as well. Some probable contributers to the forum might just leave. So, something should be done. One suggestion to the mods. Please try to delete as many 'unwanted' posts in the Chit Chat section as possible. Real spam there!

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Now, it seems that Mods are WORKING on the forum !!

Many useless threads are being locked now a days !! :)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Few of the threads which are reported yet not MOVED/LOCKED.....

I wonder does the report system working....many time i have to PM online MODs to take action on thread.....

So using this thread to report :D

DELETE/BAN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66186

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66188

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66187

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65910

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64435

MOVE

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65917

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65735

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65999

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66132

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65988

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65839

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65638

These are few Which i could find without much effort and help of REPORTING SYSTEM which mods have......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom