For Sale 7800 GTX 512 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom_marine

Journeyman
Hi Everyone,

I have two 7800 GTX 512 MB Version cards from XFX for sale. I'm expecting about 9K to 10K including shipping. The cards are in Chennai right now. The cards are about one and a half years old. Runs most games fine. Well Crysis struggles :)

Anyone interested do reply. I dont come online much since i'm back home, but i'll reply once i'm back

Doom_Marine

if its the DDR2 ram GTX version, my friend has the same one bought at the same time and it cost 35,000 MRP. I think this card was very costly to manufacture, hence that price. But now its a white elephant thanks to 8800 GT. I am sorry, but if you plan to sell that card, expect not more than 6k today.

PS: this card is not worth selling even today, so keep it till it becomes outdated.
unless you want to incur a huge loss with it.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
hey, 7800GTX 512 MB beats even 7900GT in some benchs. Its a damn gud card, but for 10k, its not worth. I wud say max of 7k considering 2days price of 7900GS.
As it was set on SLI, its sure to be PCIE.
@doom_marine
hey, two of them in SLI shud give u more performance than an 8800GTS 320, so why trade off?

OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
Really sorry guys my mistake, didnt come online for long. Had some health issues and going in for an operation now. I'll bump this thread when i'm back Sorry Guys

AMD Athlon X2 4200+
2GB DDR 400 RAM
nVIDIA 7800GTX 512MB x 2 SLI
Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Sound Card
400+160+74GB HDD SPACE

if you are selling it hoping to get a new card(s) for a performance boost, stop. You first get some PROPER DDR2-800 Dual Channel RAM.

This card as of now won't give more than the cost of a good ASUS 8600GT 512 DDR3, which looses to this card easily in many cases.

OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
Hey, I'm back. Well yes i know i need a ddr2 ram for any improvement but its a 939 pin processor and so i was planning to change my mobo and proc adn gfx card. Had to get rid of these first and then my mobo and proc. Thats a different story. Well ok back to the cards. Anyone for 6K + Shipping??

Last edited:
Hey, I'm back. Well yes i know i need a ddr2 ram for any improvement but its a 939 pin processor and so i was planning to change my mobo and proc adn gfx card. Had to get rid of these first and then my mobo and proc. Thats a different story. Well ok back to the cards. Anyone for 6K + Shipping??
6K ? You need to be one really desprate to sell them away although they ARE worth only 6k here. That card is still a good performer, and is only slightly below the 8800GT. You can always put the same cards in your new mobo, because if you combine them with C2Q 6600, 4 GB Dual Channel DDR2-800 ram and an SLI Mobo, you will eat crysis. The total cost for this conversion will only be Rs. 20000/- Max(processor=10k, ram=4k, mobo=6k).

I am not against you selling the cards, as many can benifit from buying them. But you still needn't sell them, as they are not yet out-dated and powerless. Just software support for DirectX10.1 is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom