Folder lock problem, how to unlock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
i will help you all to unlock your Folder Lock any versions.
its bit complicated to post over here so PM me your IM
gtalk msn yahoo ids.
download teamviewer latest free edition n add me on IM.

kootjekluit

Right off the assembly line
hi vishalgmistry,
Thanks for your time.
I'll ask my son to use his IM. I'll never used it before(shame on me)
Returning here soon. In the meantime I download Teamviewer.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
What the heck

why the hell are you people digging up old threads [ 25-11-2006, 11:07 pm], can't you create a new one????

Let the old threads leave in peace.

Digging up 4 years old thread, disgusting

CA50

Cyborg Agent
^^okay i am not blaming you, m blaming who dug up and all others those who helped in doing so.

kootjekluit

@ca50: I've searched this forum for my problem and found this thread. It was very recognizable so tried several options but it didn't work. That's the reason I've dug op those old stuff. Don't see what the problem is....

I've send you a PM vishalgmistry

CA50

Cyborg Agent
digging up old treads make the whole forum a crap, instead you can just create a new thread. Now whats the problem in creating a new thread??

abhinav_sinha

Journeyman
It seems that you have never tried to compare linux with windows:|. Actually general programs of windows (not all)don't work in linux and vice versa. I suggest:
1. Try ubuntu live cd (You can get latest on Digits DVD; I prefer to use it over other Open Source options) then navigate to your drive and simply move the files to other locations (other drive or media) and then format your drive preferentially by booting through CD as the software might stop you to format the drive while you are using windows.:smile:
2. If you are unable to get it try using a recovery software.(I used EASY RECOVERY) and select the drive. It will scan your drive and build a folder tree tree. Just select your folder/file and recover it. The folder lock won't stop it. it is a possibility that you might not see your files then select the mother folder of the folder in which you saved your files. After recovery Just Format your drive whichever way you want.:smile:
IF YOU FIND IT HELPFUL PLEASE REPLY ME OR YOU WANT THE RECOVERY TOOL FOR IT POST YOUR E-MAIL HERE I WILL SEND YOU

Last edited:

kootjekluit

Hi there,

Thank you all for your support!! It worked as follows:
Send an email to newsoftwares and asked them for a solution.
They answered as follows:
[FONT=????][FONT=????][FONT=????][FONT=????][FONT=????]To solve this problem download Folder Lock 5.9.5 , the last updated version of Folder Lock 5x from
*www.newsoftwares.net/download/folderlock5-full-en/folder-lock-5-full.exe and install it on the same location where you have it installed now.

So I did as mentioned but it didn't work.
Send an email again. Yes, they answered again:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=????][FONT=????][FONT=????][FONT=????][FONT=????]Go to My Computer on your desktop and then run it, and the click tools menu and then click "Folder Options..." Then click the "View" tab and then select "Show hidden files and folders" option and uncheck the "Hide protected operating system files" and then go to the System directory of your Windows which is typically C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Windows\System and search for a file "windrvNT.sys" in these folders. Then delete this file "windrvNT.sys" (this is Folder Lock locking driver file) and then restart your computer to get your folders/files or drives back.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

And guess what? IT WORKED!! I'm very glad I got my files back!!
Hope this will help other people to. If you have any questions, send me an email.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom