Folder lock problem, how to unlock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vi00097

Right off the assembly line
hey I also locked my very important folder by using folder lock and today when I tried to unlock the file is not there in the (browse>unlock) the folder is gone and I dont know how to find the dos name of the file. any help??

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Wow why do all of y'all need a folder lock. Make it hidden and system files. Viola no one will b able to touch it. If you have a geeko sibling just name the folder such that it seems to be a system folder, so even if they unhide them they wont touch it.

vi00097

what do you mean.I only need to unlock my folder in D: volume any help dude?? now I wont trust any locking softwares.the problem is I installed folder lock and locked my very important folder and after a reboot when I looked to unlock the locked folder is gone.any help??

vi00097

the folder i locked id d:\saaif and in the unlock menu the file is gone. oh I also deleted some file called hook.txt in C: I tried the above methods and couldnt find a solution help me really needed. very important files are in there.

helpmespeeckfrench

:( help me pleas
bonjour je viens vous demander de l'aide au secour plus que toujour
voila j'ai 2 partition, partition C et D
j'ai windows xp Sp3 experience

partition D je met tous mes document audio video photo ..................... dans ce disc D seulement mes fichier donc pas de programe instaler

partition C c'est pour windows ... tchater . msn ......
ya 2 jours javais un probleme 2 drivers carte son ......... j'ai demander de

l'aide sur msn puis j'ai accepter de faire de asistance a distance mais avant tous j'ai pris des precaution de mesure pour mon disc D alor j'ai telecharger folder lock et j'ai crypter mon disk d avec un mot de passe composer seulement des numero donc pas d'alphabet puis plus tard j'ai cliki pour ouvrir mon disc D pour ecouter une chanson folder lock ma demander le pass je lui donner mais la surprise et le choc que j'ai eu, me dit que le pasword et erroner j'ai tous essayer j'ai fait marcher mon serveux j'ai essayer de le supprimer j'ai tous essayer des recherche .............. s'il veut plait je suis sur le point de perdre tous croiyer moi c'est trop chere pour moi c'est comme si en pert un amant :( je voudrai simplement savoir si je formate de nouveaux mon pc bien sur le disc C et ce que je trouverai mon disc D normale comme je l'espere merci davance repander moi s'il vous plait hi les pro :(

kian

HELP HELP HELP

i have the same problem as Besteat can enyone HELP Me PLZ

~Phenom~ if you are hier plz Help

the codes are hier

Directory of l:\locker
04/30/2008 10:32 AM <DIR> .
04/30/2008 10:32 AM <DIR> ..
0 File(s) 0 bytes
2 Dir(s) 65,430,351,872 bytes free
L:\>cd locker
L:\Locker>dir /a
Volume in drive L is Lokaal station
Volume Serial Number is D00E-8EF5
Directory of L:\Locker
04/30/2008 10:32 AM <DIR> .
04/30/2008 10:32 AM <DIR> ..
04/27/2008 07:13 AM <DIR> ?▒?░??
0 File(s) 0 bytes
3 Dir(s) 65,430,351,872 bytes free

Thanks

XtremeX

never use this software. it is full of bugs. I mean when u use this software and electricity wents off then ur files r left vulnerable to other users. I stopped using this software and now going on with trucrypt which is an OSS

wan632

i have installed folder lock in my pendrive, and i accidently locked it, now my pendrive cannot be detected. how can i solve this problem

amateur

Dear,

Plenty complaints on fora... Just look for "Folder Lock problem" or "folder lock" + "problem" (or inaccessible, etc.)
Couldn't find a solution usefull for an amateur.

I had this problem: i installed version 5.3.5 in Vista, ? maybe incompatible ? , and the lock opened with my password, but a blank window opened + a message telling me ".... other location..." etc
I tried a powerfull data recovery tool. That did the trick for me. (Note: If you do not get the hint where to look for it or do not find it with google , post your mailadress here and i'll send you the name of the program.)

Folder Lock's latest version does it OK with Vista, in a test and for now. I'm not at ease yet. Anyway, its shareware for 30 days only, which is not very handy. There are free alternatives.

Greetings
Jan
Belgium*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Kenneth

Broken In
Well i am a Folder Lock user and I have tried alot to unlock Folder Lock without the password but wasn't able to unlock it,Ieven have tried the recovery softwares to recover my data protected by Folder Lock but this software is really good,its uncrackable.

I also use Folder Lock to secure data on my usb and cd and dvds,I downloaded this software from the link below,

*www.newsoftwares.net/folderlock

TNG-RAN

Hi guys im a armature for all this IT work so I need your guys help badly .
I been using a software call “Folder Security Personal 2.51” to hide some files ..some how that program has got messed up and now I cannot uninstall or re install a new version to access ma hidden data.
Pls pls can any of u tell me how to get this done,

sandra

Hi,
i've got a similar problem, can anyone help me...my USB stick somehow doesnt show the files, i discovered an unknown folder called FBC LockFolder, i guess it somehow locked the files, pleasssse help, all my pics are on it, thx...

karthickdigit

Hey techies,

One urgent problem. I have locked up an important licensekey file locked inside folder lock in the form of a .flk file. I did not encrypt the file and hence i have it with the name i saved it initially when folder lock asked me the .flk file name to have my original file locked.

Request folks to help me out on this as this is pretty urgent. Will be really grateful to u folks !!

Regards,
Karthick:cry:

karthickdigit

Hey brother,

Please help me unlock the .flk file i created to folder lock an important file that i am in need of, now. I seem to have forgotten my password and am not able to crack the folder lock either.

In my documents, i have a file called folder.flk which needs to be unlocked to gain access to my file.

Please help me asap !!! PLss

Karthick

jigsaw123

Okay guys ive had a similar problem i tried everything suggested nothing worked and so i tried deleting the folder01.flk locker hoping that it would unlock it but it didnt work. So i created a new locker and went to options and uninstalled the program from there, restarted the computer and it worked everything unlocked itself all files were accessible. Hope this helps this program is the biggest pain. btw i used folder lock version 6.3

quimera7

Please try this, run registry by typing 'regedit' after clicking Start button in Windows and then click Run. Then delete this string value:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > FolderLock6 > LastLockerPath

Once you are done, try uninstalling from Start menu > Programs > Folder Lock
and then select uninstall.

After uninstalling Folder Lock 6 please go to My Documents and search for a file name locker with extension (*FLK) or (*FLKW) and delete. Do not forget to restart you computer before trying to delete or to open you locked files. This way solved my problems and I could remove 15GB of locked files by Folder Lock 6.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Please try this, run registry by typing 'regedit' after clicking Start button in Windows and then click Run. Then delete this string value:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > FolderLock6 > LastLockerPath

Once you are done, try uninstalling from Start menu > Programs > Folder Lock
and then select uninstall.

After uninstalling Folder Lock 6 please go to My Documents and search for a file name locker with extension (*FLK) or (*FLKW) and delete. Do not forget to restart you computer before trying to delete or to open you locked files. This way solved my problems and I could remove 15GB of locked files by Folder Lock 6.

kootjekluit

Hi there,

Same problem here. I've used FL 5.5.7 for several years without any problem. Suddenly all my files where gone in the locker folder. But when I look to Properties there is is still 2,7 GB in that folder.
Who can help me with this problem?

quimera7 says: delete this string value: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > FolderLock6 > LastLockerPath

but in HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software, there isn't FolderLock.

Thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom