Flipkart's DELIVERY OF CASH (DOC)

shreymittal

Being Human
Flipkart introduced... DELIVERY OF CASH (DOC)
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/20130331-122611-doc-04-rev_zpsad741d9d.png
Delivery from withdrawal symptoms...

Two years after the launch of its era-changing Cash on Delivery option, Flipkart gears up to initiate its one-of-a-kind Delivery of Cash service. You no longer have to visit ATMs for that much needed money! Just go online or call our ever-ready personnel to get quick cash delivered home. And pay us with a simple swipe of your card!
Source:Delivery of Cash (DOC)

NOTE: Mods please move this thread to appropriate section.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
LOLWUT?

There must be some sort of fine print/ not so appealing bit to it... I can't imagine that they would launch a loss-making project like this (if the service is exactly as announced right now).

Flash

Lost in speed
It's a troll for sure.
Zoom at the 'Trademark' symbol after the word CASH, it says MT instead of TM.

*www.troll.me/images/xzibit-yo-dawg/yo-dawg-we-heard-you-like-trolling-now-youre-trolled-in-a-troll.jpg

OP
shreymittal

shreymittal

Being Human
LOLWUT?

There must be some sort of fine print/ not so appealing bit to it... I can't imagine that they would launch a loss-making project like this (if the service is exactly as announced right now).

It maybe not exactly same as announced there should be hidden charges. If they are not trolling us.:-D:lol:

It's a troll / Prank for tomorrow!

Lets see who get trolled:grin:

It's a troll for sure.

Sorry for the noob ques i know TM stands for TRADEMARK what does MT stands for??:???:

Last edited:
OP
shreymittal

shreymittal

Being Human
It's a troll for sure.

*www.troll.me/images/xzibit-yo-dawg/yo-dawg-we-heard-you-like-trolling-now-youre-trolled-in-a-troll.jpg

Man, it's just a fool pic posted by flipkart as a prank, no specific abbrevations for MT.

Haww..:shock::shock::shock:

EDIT: Now iGyaan started trolling us
*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/564670_583690151650711_696560307_n_zpsb98c4366.png
*www.facebook.com/iGyaanIn/app_204169126292521

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
For all those who think this is April Fools joke....are here for the real surprise reading too much into this. Apart from the timing that this service launch falls before April fools day this is for Real from Flipkart. And an ovation for them to introduce this service.

Would i be interested in this service ?

A resounding Yes and would like to avail it as fast as i want to . Imagine no parking issues or need to find that tight spot for the car near ATM and no burning of Fuel just to lay hand on the cash turning round just so some parking space opens up. I wouldn't mind shelling 250 Rs for 10000 Rs withdrawal for sure .

Top Bottom