Flipkart increases the minimum order amount for free shipping to Rs. 500

Vignesh B

Youngling
That means no more buying books and other cheap items from flipkart.
Infibeam, here I come!
For expensive items, I would still prefer fk unless I find it locally(at a cheaper rate).

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Not feasible. I dont think so. Yebhi does ship for free al well as many websites. I recently bought 4 books from eBay seller "omplbooks". Prive is unbelivingly low and free shipping too. That too even for a book worth Rs 67.

yebhi charges Rs 75 for orders less than 500 . I feel HS18 and infibeam will follow the feets of flipkart sooner or later

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Even with its discounts FK books are more expensive than infibeam and uread.
If you are buying imported maal then never use FK because they charge 10-40% more than infibeam and uread

nginx

In the zone
Flipkart is no longer viable for cheap products. All the discount will be eaten up by the shipping charge alone. I will only look to buy relatively expensive products from FK now on but recently they have increased prices of most products even though no such price increase has occurred in the global market.

The gap between ebay and FK pricing is starting to close and you have to keep in mind that sellers have to pay ebay around 15% of all sales which includes final value fees, paisa pay fees, listing fees etc. If they can compete with FK despite paying such huge fees, then it shows how greedy FK is becoming.

Ankit Omar

Broken In
Better to avoid shopping less than INR-500 till the time it's really important to shop online. Though for expensive or say purchase beyond Rs. 500 this postal is still commendable.

miltus_31

Broken In
For book people should try
Compare book prices in India. Buy books online from Indian bookstores | IndiaBookStore.net

Sarath

iDota
If you are travelling by a car and it gives 12kmpl (Rs.74/litre) then if what you want to buy is within 8kms then it is cheaper to buy it locally :) better use a bike for local purchases in that case.

On a different note, maybe this will compel people to buy more stuff to club them and save on shipping.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Wow. I didn‘t see this. Its too much of a rise from the previous minimum of Rs.300

I guess will have to buy everything together now.

Flash

Lost in speed
I was searching for this Amkette Magnum Keyboard and mouse combo.
In flipkart, the price was 648.00, whereas HS18 sells at 599.00

Flash

Lost in speed
I mean, why the product costs more in flipkart.
I do personally admire the flipkart-feeling right from the Checkout-to-Delivery, but this difference-in-price-with-others just drives me nuts against flipkart.

Top Bottom