Flipkart increases the minimum order amount for free shipping to Rs. 500

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Flipkart increased the minimum order amount for free shipping to Rs. 500

Not only that, Flipkart has increased the Delivery Fees to Rs. 50

So if you want to buy a Rs. 100 book whose MRP is Rs. 135, you'll have to pay Rs. 150 for it.

But I see that the discounts have increased slightly.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I checked for an hp h1000 ear phones at flipkart, it was Rs.330/- and I was happy to place the order, but the addition Rs. 50/- took the overall cost to Rs. 380/-. Earlier it would have been only Rs.330/- and free shipping. Looked for it else where on the web, got it from gabbardeals.com for Rs.299/- + 50/- shipping (total Rs. 349/-). However, the packaging was not as good as flipkart and was done with DTDC (Rs. 50/- for something not even 100g is too much).

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Iam not much effected because I purchase very less from flipkart ...Mostly from local markbet when it comes to computer or other electronic items and regarding books , I prefer HS18 , infibeam or my sunday local book market most of the books are available at lower prices than the flipkart

bubusam13

Human
Not happy at all. I wanted to buy a pair of cheap sandals because rainy days are coming. I seen a Liberty at flipkart that I think can withstand the torture of rain and muds (thanks to govt.). It is Rs 499. Now I have to pay 50 rupees extra. So better I buy from shop.
Sometimes you need to buy cheap products, I need a deodorant, an aftershave. I was looking at flipkart. Now I won't. AFterall what is the use of buy 2 aftershave when one lasts years.

I should say Flopkart at its best :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
did they increase because it was not financially feasible to ship a product and deliver home via ekart for a product below 500??Why this sudden increase...bought so many books under that...will have to review now...

bubusam13

Human
did they increase because it was not financially feasible to ship a product and deliver home via ekart for a product below 500??Why this sudden increase...bought so many books under that...will have to review now...

Not feasible. I dont think so. Yebhi does ship for free al well as many websites. I recently bought 4 books from eBay seller "omplbooks". Prive is unbelivingly low and free shipping too. That too even for a book worth Rs 67.

reddick

Mobile Freak
I too ordered a book on ebay which is Rs. 60 more expensive at FlipKart. The difference was that ebay shipped it for free and FlipKart was charging Rs. 60 as home delivery :neutral:

i have already stopped ordering from fk.. if sales is too good for them they should have decreased the charges but its gone the other way... bye bye fk..

Top Bottom