Firefox 4 Final Available Now

leo61611616

Journeyman
The final version of Firefox 4 is officially releasing tomorrow, however it is now available for download at the Mozilla FTP server for all supported operating systems and languages.

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-1bXsKGRA_sI/TYckUu4fmRI/AAAAAAAALuw/j1FRyslOYsg/s1600/firefox-4-final.jpg​

Download [Direct-link]

paroh

Padawan
Just install it and the launch time is really very fast as compare to any previous version of firefox for me

For linux and mac user the link is below

Firefox 4.0 for Linux (x86, x64)
*releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/4.0/linux-i686/en-US/firefox-4.0.tar.bz2

Firefox 4.0 for Mac
*releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/4.0/mac/en-US/Firefox 4.0.dmg

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Wisestamp is working when you right click and insert the email signature manually. Toolbars ain't working. Adblock plus is working.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Great great looking, superb boot up time as I said, but the Norton Toolbar extension is really boring! Any of you guys having the issue? I mean, it's saying - 'The Norton Toolbar isn't incompatible with this browser'. Any ideas???
Have a look,
*img845.imageshack.us/img845/3102/77129008.th.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
yep.
new firefox rocks

Absolutely :), just lovin' it.

@SSK- Opera might be faster, but to me stability is a big factor, which is far better in FF imo. No offense to your comment, you keep using Opera as you like it, but I'll keep FF as my default browser, had it for last 4 years and with this new stuffs who knows how longer more....:)

adi007

Youngling
FF4 is a very good update ..
The only thing i miss is the individual tab process allocation like chrome where one tab hang will not affect others and we can kill the tab stand alone..

BTW chrome achieved much more than other browsers in so little time :)
If all my extensions are available in chrome, it will be time to say good bye to FF :)

My StatAid extension is not compatible with FF 4, all my bookmarks :( waiting for update from StartAid.

You can use firefox inbuilt sync :) though you cant edit or view your bookmarks in a web based system like Start Aid or Xmarks

Top Bottom