Finding images on web

kaz

right here
lol they don't buy, the gadgets are sent to them by the companies, at times before launch
which ones you want specifically?
if you are willing to take your own photos then do it at a retail outlet such as croma or next?

and yes, it's not ok to remove watermarks

Do they allow to click pictures of products?

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Oh.. I wanna also do some reviewing stuff now but cant find the good images for it so that I could provide some . If I could find the phone, then I could do it on my own. I particularly want images of mobile phones and gadgets. Even major websites like Shuttershock and Getty uses water marks :/

kaz

right here
And even if you get the images and dont have the device itself then how you are going to review it :-?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
unable to understand confusion. you can actually choose and pick some uncovered things from these press sections that others have not given attention to. anyway, will give you way out to get enough high quality pictures for a steady stream of content, considering that no specific models have come up so far.
use press resources
use images with credit
screencap from videos

for prototypes, and in development projects, again videos in their youtube channel is the best bet considering you need images for web only

the above should cover most scenarios for new laptops, mobiles..

for ones that you dont have skip. now these top blogs also use media from these press kits, some live tweet releases and go to tradeshows. indie bloggers also get invites to cover events, so get going with networking, being in touch with the pr of these companies is a great way to start if the images are not available in the press/news or the listing of current models section. you do have a window of opportunity to quickly cover the release, and post a review before anyone else.

PS is there good photo of something you haven't got so far?

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Nope. I get every image but they are not as good as I expected. They don't provide correct information. However, thank you for your time.

Top Bottom