Status
Not open for further replies.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Lol .. Did you check Venky's profile ( svenkat24 at Last fm) .. There was a time where ppl used to scrap him requesting to stop listening to U2 so that they could become top listener ..

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Lol .. Did you check Venky's profile ( svenkat24 at Last fm) .. There was a time where ppl used to scrap him requesting to stop listening to U2 so that they could become top listener ..

Holy ****! 46,661 plays :shock: (Listens to U2 85% of the time)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
kyun bacche ki jaaan le raho ho sab log milke :D
abhi uska bachpana hai..let him be...but ye abhi se hee slipknot sun ne laga ha..25 saal ki umr main shayad ye koi metal band hee khol le :D

Paranj..if u like metal so much..try learning guitar..
its proved scientifically,,the more younger u r..more is ur grasping ability..u have lots of time till u reach 20-22 age
ek baar job main aa jayega ..fir kuch time nahin milega...:p

and ya what does "Kpower mania" means ? bata de chhote :) ...we r here to keep ur secret ...

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
kyun bacche ki jaaan le raho ho sab log milke :D
abhi uska bachpana hai..let him be...but ye abhi se hee slipknot sun ne laga ha..25 saal ki umr main shayad ye koi metal band hee khol le :D

Paranj..if u like metal so much..try learning guitar..
its proved scientifically,,the more younger u r..more is ur grasping ability..u have lots of time till u reach 20-22 age
ek baar job main aa jayega ..fir kuch time nahin milega...:p

and ya what does "Kpower mania" means ? bata de chhote :) ...we r here to keep ur secret ...

Well I am going to start learning guitar soon. I had also made a thread to ask for help :razz:. And ya, I can play a keyboard too so trying to mug up all the Children of Bodom keyboard tabs :D.

And regarding KPower Mania..... comp@ddict knows it...I am feeling a bit 'uncomfortable' to inform you about it :|.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
U dunno what 'K' stands for do you??
little johnny fell in for a girl and then started flaunting gadgets to impress the heiress.

But the story was better left halfway when some mask death musicians made it to johnny

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
And ya, I can play a keyboard too so trying to mug up all the Children of Bodom keyboard tabs
...thatscool .....thats what I do in office every day..playing with KB keys :D

Jokes apart, after office..Im also trying to play with some keys of piano virtually :)

and ya regd ur name u can PM me..im just curious
if u dont wanna ...its ok bachha :)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
i cudnt understand two things in this riddle..first what gadgets and second thing : who are mask death musicians ? ELABORATE :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom