Finally - Withdraw Paypal fund to Indian Banks - Yes, legal way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
@shyamno
*www.rbi.org.in/scripts/neft.aspx
Get the list of IFSC codes in the list of NEFT enabled branches.

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Why this bump? And if it got bumped..here is another good news to those who don't know..Paypal now supports withdrawl to any Indian bank...and not to those 10 banks specified in this post...!

GauravCJ

Banned
What? I remember withdrawing money into my bank account long back! (about 1 year). Not sure if this really is a new feature, I clearly remember using it long time back.

The processing took 4 days and the money came into my account without any hassles.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@GauravCJ

The thread is more than a year old ! So it was a 'news' and new feature then lol :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
anyone using paypal tried ICICI b2 savings account?
ICICI B2 Banking - True Internet Banking

does paypal accepts it ?

vikz

Broken In
For anyone looking to withdraw funds from Paypal to their ICICI B2 account, good news. The branchfree B2 banking does have an IFSC code

It is listed on their B2 site contact us page which I confirmed with their customer service.
*www.b2.icicibank.com/Contact_Us.html

"To transfer money from the net banking facility provided by any other bank,
use our IFSC Code:"ICIC0000323" and branch name:"Lower Parel - Mumbai"."

I just found that out, hope it helps someone else too

manishjha18

In the zone
hi--
i have a problem.i have a paypal account(1.95 $ balance).and mine hdfc credit card is verified too.but i cant add fund to my paypal account.i am getting an error "PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. """""

and in ebay i am getting the error""This card cannot be used for this transaction. You can complete the checkout with another debit or credit card. Please enter your new card information below."""

amol48

Searching...
hi--
i have a problem.i have a paypal account(1.95 $ balance).and mine hdfc credit card is verified too.but i cant add fund to my paypal account.i am getting an error "PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. """""

and in ebay i am getting the error""This card cannot be used for this transaction. You can complete the checkout with another debit or credit card. Please enter your new card information below."""

You CANNOT add funds to paypal from indian bank or credit. You can however use your credit card linked to paypal to make payments.

Regarding your ebay error it's entirely a different issue. Check with your credit card support for that.

manishjha18

In the zone
then how i am supposed to buy things- the moment i use my hdfc credit card i get the error.i have tried in eBay only till now.any ideas--do i have to do internet activation of the card.

amol48

Searching...
then how i am supposed to buy things- the moment i use my hdfc credit card i get the error.i have tried in eBay only till now.any ideas--do i have to do internet activation of the card.

Like I have said earlier you will have to contact your credit card customer care to regarding the error you get. Paypal has nothing to do with that. Also, you can pay by debit cards too now on ebay.in. They have started accepting all debit cards that have a CVV number.

manishjha18

In the zone
i called up hdfc guys--they r confused.they r saying it should work.
i have pay by paypal only--the buyer wants in paypal--i think most of time u need paypal if u ship from usa-
i have a differnt query though--if i need a refurbished ipod from apple --how to get it. they ship to usa only-- same is with new zune hd

sandeepk

Journeyman
@manishjha18
I too came across similar problem. It seems that there is some problem if you use defaults to pay from PayPal using Indian credit cards. There is option to choose the way money is converted to dollars for PayPal. One option is to use PayPal calculator and other is to let the bank decide. Choose second option. This will solve the problem.

blademast3r

In the zone
Hey guys.. To transfer funds directly to bank accnt do i need to notify my bank that i am transfering the funds or smthin? i just put the IFSC and acc no ? no need to fill a form or smthin AT the bank?

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@blademast3r

No need to inform the bank, no need to fill up forms. It may take a few days for the NEFT transfer from Paypal to your bank account, and it will get reflected in the account statement / online statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom