Finally - Withdraw Paypal fund to Indian Banks - Yes, legal way

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
amey_dude said:
...will it be converted from INR to USD ??
yes

amey_dude said:
also when i withdraw money from it will i get INR or USD in my bank account ??
it will be converted from US$ to INR.. so it will be INR in your bank account

amey_dude said:
Also how to tranfer money into the paypal acc using the credit card ??
after logging to your paypal account.. in your 'Profile' menu click 'Add or Edit Credit Card' after you have added your credit card, paypal will charge a small amount to your credit card and it will appear in your credit card statement with a small code.. after you received your cc statement you have to enter that code into the paypal account to confirm your credit card ( if you have the facility to check your statement online you can do this immediately). then paypal will credit that small amount back to your paypal account...

now if you purchase something online and it accepts paypal, you can login to your paypal account and use your creditcard as a funding source to pay in the transaction

but you cant just simply add funds to your paypal account from the credit card without a transaction...

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
according to Paypal TOS, you can have two accounts provided the two are different types (for eg: personal & premier, personal & business, premier & business .. etc) but not two accounts of the same type.

and you can't add the same bank account to both of the accounts you own.

additional info:

and if you dont use a paypal account and want to close it, please first delete the bank account info and credit card info and then delete your paypal account. bcos if you later open a new account, and add the same bank details you would not be able to add it as it will be still attached to your previous paypal account.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
DigitalDude said:
^^^
according to Paypal TOS, you can have two accounts provided the two are different types (for eg: personal & premier, personal & business, premier & business .. etc) but not two accounts of the same type.

and you can't add the same bank account to both of the accounts you own.

additional info:

and if you dont use a paypal account and want to close it, please first delete the bank account info and credit card info and then delete your paypal account. bcos if you later open a new account, and add the same bank details you would not be able to add it as it will be still attached to your previous paypal account.

tanxx for info...

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Which credit card is best to be used for verifying in Paypal ?

Also can anyone give some details of the minimum amount to be kept inorder to create a new bank account in different banks ??? Which bank offers the minimum ...other than SBI ???

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
shyamno said:
you can use any...Try to get 1 which has minimum charges.

Also can anyone give some details of the minimum amount to be kept inorder to create a new bank account in different banks ??? Which bank offers the minimum ...other than SBI ???
PNB offer zero balance saving bank account.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
you can use any...Try to get 1 which has minimum charges.

Can you name some of those minimum charges CC ??Is there any CC which offers minimum credit for the card ?Usually what is the minimum credit for a CC ?

PNB offer zero balance saving bank account.
I don't think Paypal supports PNB does it ???

I don't have any idea about the functions of CC so asking some silly questions...so please reply..

Last edited:
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
shyamno said:

There is nothing like that. You can add any CC thats accepted by Paypal. Paypal is a rputed company and they will not misuse your CC or CC details.

shyamno said:
Can you name some of those minimum charges CC ??Is there any CC which offers minimum credit for the card ?Usually what is the minimum credit for a CC ?

Most of the CC now offer annual / renewal charges free. There may be some hidden charges, so ask for all including minute details when you apply for a CC

Regarding the credi limit - That is not a fixed amount. The Bank or agency which give you CC will decide the credit limit based on many facotrs - like your salary / income / whether you can pay correctly etc. And they increase the credit limits by time to time. Very similar to the increase in credit limit in post paid mobile phone connection.

Last edited:
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
shyamno said:
I don't think Paypal supports PNB does it ???
Read the first post in thread for the list of banks supported by Paypal - if you meant the paypal fund withdrawal to banks.

shyamno said:

For most of the new generation banks - HDFC, ICICI, IDBI, Kotak - the min balance is Rs.5000

Many banks offer something called - No Frills Account- where there is no need to keep min balance and some even give ATM / Debit card for such accounts. SBI is an example. Please check with your nearest branch for the same.

Last edited:

sivarap

In the zone
when u transact in $s there is a charge of 3% in most of the cc. please confirm.

I've never used paypal...what is it used for? hoe is it better than using credit card itself?

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Paypal is an online payment system to send and receive cash.

Checkout www.paypal.com for more details

And yes, in most cases using paypal is better and more secure than using credit card.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
If I apply a CC from my father's card as a Addon Card ..can I use it to get verified in paypal....as i am not eligible for CC directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom