Finally HTC launches Desire S in india

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Gud News for New phone Buyer(Like me :mrgreen:).Today Finally HTC launch much awaited Desire S in India,which will soon be available in HTC store in India at a price tag of 25,490/-;
Read HERE:Tech2 : Smartphones - HTC Launches the Desire S in India

chintan786

In the zone
Gud News for New phone Buyer(Like me :mrgreen:).Today Finally HTC launch much awaited Desire S in India,which will soon be available in HTC store in India at a price tag of 25,490/-;
Read HERE:Tech2 : Smartphones - HTC Launches the Desire S in India

Thanks for info... but wht is difference between incredible S and desire S...incridble is having 8 MP camera @27k.. Desire Sdon't have HDMI video recording.. on other hand optimus 2x have both on almost same price.

Just help me which one to go for.

chintan

OP
S

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Now Desire S is available on pre-order on FlipKart at 23,749/-
Check Here: HTC Desire S Price In India: Buy HTC Desire S: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles

tkin

Back to school!!
Desire S vs Galaxy SII, which is better? What do you guys think? Galaxy SII does have the fastest GPU and processor(1.2Ghz cortex) in the industry.

tkin

Back to school!!
HTC Incredible S vs. Nokia N8 – Review

Not much, the camera and battery life takes the cake.

imported_ganesh

Right off the assembly line
I would like to share my ideas, I've Samsung Spica which have 1500mAh battery which runs for 9+ hrs after my extending usage so any smartphone with that battery will do best, in that HTC Desire S leads.
Secondly the RAM and Processor plays a vital role my phone is 800mhz, 128mb RAM, I feel slow and not up to the mark on gaming particularly, apart from that its good.
Camera: Anyone who like photography will be interested in more megapixel Nokia leads.
OS:One of the most important one, since Android is from a big hand I personally like Android mobiles.
The Edge and GPRS are tweaked to the maximum in HTC whereas Nokia in class 33.
HSDPA and HSUPA are also tweaked high in HTC which stands second to Samsung Galaxy S II.
Last: Thickness and weight are less in HTC.
On my choice I would buy HTC.
Good hardware and good OS.
Camera and bluetooth are good in N8 compared to Desire S.
Have anyone come across Motorola Atrix? Launched in India but price yet to reveal.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Here,

*www.univercell.in/mobiles/displayMobileDetails?productId=28489

If it Rs.27000 or less seriously it will be a damn great buy :)

reddead

LoSt!
WTH! atrix the 1st 1gig ram phone available in india so soon....i guess india is not the the third world anymore

BTW where the heck is the buy button

figured it out its still in 'coming soon' sction:sad:
i also saw evo 3d[my dream phone] was priced at 25k in the same section:razz::razz:
anyways i have been answering my questions myself LOL,gone mad!

Top Bottom