Final Countdown - America plans Military Attack on Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigma84

Right off the assembly line
Oh yeah you saw tht coming didn`t you huh !!!!!!!!JEWS don`t control anythng eh let me give you some facts then brother :

FASHION: GAP,GUESS,LEVI`S,TOMMY HILFIGER,RALPH LAUREN,CALVIN KLEIN,CHANEL,PIERRE CARDIN,DONNA KARAN and DKNY,LIMITED INC. (owner of many popular brands including VICTORIA`S SECRETS) ETC,ETC,

COMPUTER : Microsoft,Oracle,Google,Apple,Dell computers,Yahoo,Sun microsystems,etc,etc,

Media Entertainment:I hope u`ll agree people generally in any democratic country r influenced by wht is shown in T.V. and movies,so here is the least of media houses jews own...............Time-Warner,Disney,Viacom-Cbs,,etc,Hollywood studios: Warner brothers,Paramount pictures,Sony(which now owns MGM which was previously owned by jews)Columbia Tristar,Dreamworks,Universal pictures, and lastly the print media the three most prestigious and influential newspapers: the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post. These three, dominating America's financial and political capitals, are the newspapers that set the trends and the guidelines for nearly all the others. They are the ones that decide what is news and what isn't at the national and international levels. They originate the news; the others merely copy it. And all three newspapers are in Jewish hands !!!!!!!!!And also New york daily news, US news and World Report all 3 owned by Mortimer Zuckerman !!!!

Finance : AIG,Bloomberg news,Bear sterns,Goldman Sachs,Lehman Brothers,Citigroup,etc, and the famed investors kirk kerkonian and george soros who was accused by Malayasian premier Mahathir of devaluing malayasian currency and almost destroying the economy !!!!!!

Government policies of any democratic are influenced by powerful lobbies i thnk we all know tht...............more than 50% of american billionaires are jews so my frnd the facts are overwhelming to ignore tht jewish lobby does not work in directing american foreign policies !!!!!!!!!!

Secondly,how can u even start to justify ISRAEL`s attack on LEBANON u r talking abt innocent israelis killed by terrorist attack but more palestinines have been killed than the jews in this conflict !!!!!!!!!!!
Moreover jews have no business to occupy palestine they don`t belong thr they used to live in US,RUSSIA,GERMANY,POLAND,etc, but not in PALESTINE come on the arabs were not responsible for the holocaust............let me ask u this how would you feel if somebody comes into your house suddenly and tells you tht hundreds of years ago his great great great great grandfather used to own the land whr u r living would u just welcome and vacate the palace or u`ll fight for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Generations of palestines` lives,dreams and aspirations have been destroyed by unwanted jews............this jews had a choice to go to america or stay in thr country but the palestines were not even asked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But let me tell you don`t get me wrong i fully support most of US`s decisions and i`m quite sure IRAN is planning to create a nuclear bomb rather thn a power plant and it should be stopped by any means !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
T

thunderbird.117

sigma84 said:
Oh yeah you saw tht coming didn`t you huh !!!!!!!!JEWS don`t control anythng eh let me give you some facts then brother :

FASHION: GAP,GUESS,LEVI`S,TOMMY HILFIGER,RALPH LAUREN,CALVIN KLEIN,CHANEL,PIERRE CARDIN,DONNA KARAN and DKNY,LIMITED INC. (owner of many popular brands including VICTORIA`S SECRETS) ETC,ETC,

COMPUTER : Microsoft,Oracle,Google,Apple,Dell computers,Yahoo,Sun microsystems,etc,etc,

Media Entertainment:I hope u`ll agree people generally in any democratic country r influenced by wht is shown in T.V. and movies,so here is the least of media houses jews own...............Time-Warner,Disney,Viacom-Cbs,,etc,Hollywood studios: Warner brothers,Paramount pictures,Sony(which now owns MGM which was previously owned by jews)Columbia Tristar,Dreamworks,Universal pictures, and lastly the print media the three most prestigious and influential newspapers: the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post. These three, dominating America's financial and political capitals, are the newspapers that set the trends and the guidelines for nearly all the others. They are the ones that decide what is news and what isn't at the national and international levels. They originate the news; the others merely copy it. And all three newspapers are in Jewish hands !!!!!!!!!And also New york daily news, US news and World Report all 3 owned by Mortimer Zuckerman !!!!

Finance : AIG,Bloomberg news,Bear sterns,Goldman Sachs,Lehman Brothers,Citigroup,etc, and the famed investors kirk kerkonian and george soros who was accused by Malayasian premier Mahathir of devaluing malayasian currency and almost destroying the economy !!!!!!

Government policies of any democratic are influenced by powerful lobbies i thnk we all know tht...............more than 50% of american billionaires are jews so my frnd the facts are overwhelming to ignore tht jewish lobby does not work in directing american foreign policies !!!!!!!!!!

Secondly,how can u even start to justify ISRAEL`s attack on LEBANON u r talking abt innocent israelis killed by terrorist attack but more palestinines have been killed than the jews in this conflict !!!!!!!!!!!
Moreover jews have no business to occupy palestine they don`t belong thr they used to live in US,RUSSIA,GERMANY,POLAND,etc, but not in PALESTINE come on the arabs were not responsible for the holocaust............let me ask u this how would you feel if somebody comes into your house suddenly and tells you tht hundreds of years ago his great great great great grandfather used to own the land whr u r living would u just welcome and vacate the palace or u`ll fight for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Generations of palestines` lives,dreams and aspirations have been destroyed by unwanted jews............this jews had a choice to go to america or stay in thr country but the palestines were not even asked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But let me tell you don`t get me wrong i fully support most of US`s decisions and i`m quite sure IRAN is planning to create a nuclear bomb rather thn a power plant and it should be stopped by any means !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You talk like a supporter of extremist. I can tell you Jews are not destroying anything. They are lies people talk against Jews.

I suggest you to understand Palestine History here :- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine. Understand how the conflict started and what the cause is.

Just do not Scream and say Jews are everywhere and they did that and they did this. I do not want to hear that. What i want to hear this is you to be honest,meaning ful on every letter,word and sentence you write. Even if you do not know english. Most Importantly :- No Humans are prefect.

About iran. Sadly it too late now. They are very strong. It is better for America and for christians and for people in middle east. If america start the war. People will find a excuse and there is going to be chaos everywhere and later all the blame will be on America and the Christians.

I would let and see Iran build what ever they want and what they please will watch what they want to do.

I would not worry what is going to happen now or later.

I would also let the muslims to conquer the whole world. That is what they were doing for the beginning.

Just remember that Father in Heaven is watching everything. He know precisely what to do and he has the full control. I have faith in him. Even you should do that.

Ἰησοῦς Χριστὸς Θεοῦ Υἱὸς Σωτήρ ;)

sigma84

I was just trying to state the facts nthng else rather i believe you took it personally you write sentences like [Sadly it too late now. You talk like a supporter of extremist] and tell me i don`t know english !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: Whts the point in getting personal tht way stick to the bloody topic !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don`t care wht u want to hear i thought this was an open forum and i was merely countering your point................just point out one single error in whtever i had stated above.........explain to me on wht gound can the jews claim to push the arabs out of their homeland and create their own country u claimed jews do not control anythng and i showed how they own or control every major industry in america..............i`m not screaming jews r everywhr i`m stating how jews have a major control over american businesses and how they can shape opinions abt any issue by virtually controlling american media

U r talking abt palestine history and being totally ignorant abt the fact tht they have no business in being thr they don`t even honour the UN resolutions tht had been adopted after ISRAEL was created

I don`t know why preseting the truth to prove my point is not meaningful in your eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Aberforth

The Internationalist
sigma84 said:
EWS people never bother abt any community or country except for ISRAEL and themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!

I would consider this an extreme hate view against the Jews. If you notice this tiny community contributed so much to humanity, science, politics, governance systems, it could be considered rude to blame the community for the ills.

sigma84 said:
ISRAEL attacked LEBANON and killed thousands of innocent lebanese when lebanon was doing so much progress and it had actually bcome one of the very few fully functioning democratic arab country only bcoz two of it`s soldiers were captured how on earth such an action can be justified...................:confused:

No its not justified, its a war crime perpetuated by some Isreali Jew facists. But that does not reflect the majority of Jews or Isrealis (The good ones are assassinated remember?) its only the haters among them.

We can't blame it all on Jews at least America's foreign policy. A lot of Americans believe US is doing the right thing since atom bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Vietnam wars (little Jewish influence them and they also believe they are perfect and most of the opposition is because the world is jealous of them.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
if instead of a war US should have found some neurotic medicine which can control the extremism and the urge to conquer the world by the world's best religion and the world's most anti-violent:D religion people,then we can save some lives...:cool:.we want some peace na...
buy it in a can,take a sprayer and spray wherever extremism is developing,like the same way Nagarpalika does with mosquietos...all are happy...

:cool::cool:मेरा भारत महान |:cool::cool:

Aberforth

The Internationalist
^^ The neurotic medicine should aim at reducing religious tendencies or eliminating them completely. Religious motivation is one of the worst fuels of violence in history and what is deplorable is the extremists do not feel guilty for their blood shedding if it is religious in nature. US is often guilty of this crime too, even in it's own homeland.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

@sigma84 :-

I was just trying to state the facts nthng else rather i believe you took it personally you write sentences like [Sadly it too late now. You talk like a supporter of extremist] and tell me i don`t know english !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: Whts the point in getting personal tht way stick to the bloody topic !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don`t care wht u want to hear i thought this was an open forum and i was merely countering your point................just point out one single error in whtever i had stated above.........explain to me on wht gound can the jews claim to push the arabs out of their homeland and create their own country u claimed jews do not control anythng and i showed how they own or control every major industry in america..............i`m not screaming jews r everywhr i`m stating how jews have a major control over american businesses and how they can shape opinions abt any issue by virtually controlling american media

U r talking abt palestine history and being totally ignorant abt the fact tht they have no business in being thr they don`t even honour the UN resolutions tht had been adopted after ISRAEL was created

I don`t know why preseting the truth to prove my point is not meaningful in your eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

======================================================

The reason why i said you talk like a supporter of extremist. Mostly only they speak hatred against Israel and Jews. I did NOT tell YOU that you do not know english. I was always tell it to common. I did not point that at you.

Simple to say even i don't care what you say about israel or the jews. Israel was created long before UN and Palestine came to being. You need to really learn the REAL history. If you say how all american business are owned by Jews. Then i can say even Indians are everywhere. They are in every part of this world in every business. Can i blame the indians then?. NO. Same thing i will not blame the jews. Why the heck do you care about who is controlling the american media?. There is al-jazeera who is vastly controlled by islam. Why not blame them too?.

I don`t know why preseting the truth to prove my point is not meaningful in your eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is you who is being ignorant about palestine history. Why should Hamas or Hezbollah use Palestine and Lebanon to bomb Israel?. The main reason why Israel is there is because of this. Talking about UN. UN is created by USA after world war 2 is over. Nowdays many people misuse the power UN has. So why should Israel honor UN resolutions?.

Talking about truth. There is no truth in you.

sigma84

See i`m not saying all jews are bad i guess then i would be as bad as hitler no definitely not.................what i was trying to say is tht US foreign policies are always made after ensuring the ISRAELI interest why should ISRAEL even after 50 years continue to receive $3 billion in financial assistance when thousands of people are starving out of hunger in africa !!!!!!!!!!INDO-US nuclear pact was in danger of being hijacked by jewish lobbies bcoz india was not voting against iran in the security council it was only when india voted against them tht the deal went through !!!!!!!!!

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
hey u ppl are so good in everything, why dont u all go and join politics, clean all the garbage from the face of the earth. huh.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

sigma84 said:
See i`m not saying all jews are bad i guess then i would be as bad as hitler no definitely not.................what i was trying to say is tht US foreign policies are always made after ensuring the ISRAELI interest why should ISRAEL even after 50 years continue to receive $3 billion in financial assistance when thousands of people are starving out of hunger in africa !!!!!!!!!!INDO-US nuclear pact was in danger of being hijacked by jewish lobbies bcoz india was not voting against iran in the security council it was only when india voted against them tht the deal went through !!!!!!!!!

Israel too needs money ofcourse they are also contributing many things.

I agree that US have to help the starving people in africa but why drag israel here?. US spends lots of money in stupid things. One example is they spent 70 Million $ to research how squirrel is having sex :D. The other money they waste is sending satellites in mars and other planets to find life. Which is useless. Also Money been spend on ISS is also waste of money. Instead of wasting this much they could help straving people around the world.

Could you show me a source where Israel was Hijacking Indo-US nuclear pact?. Even i vote that India does not deserve to have a Indo-US nuclear tech transfer. India is not yet worth of having the pact. I think deal is not yet being announced. It is not so simple for india having a nuclear tech. Has i india not to worth of it.

Sigma :- Let me give you a job. Go to this site :- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars

Tell me how many wars in here are Justified and Not Justified. :D

I love to do that. Iam just waiting for the right time to strike.

Last edited by a moderator:

sigma84

When the hell did i said israel was created after UN plzzzzzz read before replying i know my history well enough indians are everywhr so wht i`m not saying jews should not be everywhr did i ever mentioned tht ?????????????:confused:

Al-jazeera is controlled by muslims absolutely but the last time i checked it operates from a muslim country and US is not a jewish country only 2% of the population are jews and moreover US is a superpower it`s policies affect the whole world !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hizbollah and Hamas are terrorist organisations i don`t thnk their actions should be justified by any means but tht dosn`t mean jews occupation of palestine can be justified and their attacks on innocent arabs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said powerful jewish lobbies who may or may not be connected to their israel brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So US spends money on stupid thngs but how on earth does tht justify giving away billions of money to a foreign country whose per capita income is among the highest in the world and not to those poor african countries ???????

You mean to say israel is occupying palestine land bcoz of the terrorist and not to claim land for their ever increasing citizens ?????????????

Last edited:

Edburg

In the zone
sigma84 said:
Al-jazeera is controlled by muslims absolutely but the last time i checked it operates from a muslim country and US is not a jewish country only 2% of the population are jews

Why should minority interests(Jews) not be considered in the US ?
sigma84 said:
and moreover US is a superpower it`s policies affect the whole world !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes there are many good things also done(like afhan war) and only some things turn to be not fruitful.

sigma84 said:
Hizbollah and Hamas are terrorist organisations i don`t thnk their actions should be justified by any means but tht dosn`t mean jews occupation of palestine can be justified and their attacks on innocent arabs

So why dont arabs get rid of all terrorists in their nations ? Those attacks were only towards extremists.
And during a war some innocent people do get killed.its unavoidable.
I said powerful jewish lobbies who may or may not be connected to their israel brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So US spends money on stupid thngs but how on earth does tht justify giving away billions of money to a foreign country whose per capita income is among the highest in the world and not to those poor african countries ???????

Doesnt each person has his own rights to spend the way he wishes ?
And a small country and small populated nation do need some help from others.(military wise)

Yes

OP
T

thunderbird.117

sigma84 said:
Thunderbird: It is you who is being ignorant about palestine history. Why should Hamas or Hezbollah use Palestine and Lebanon to bomb Israel?. The main reason why Israel is there is because of this.

You mean to say israel is occupying palestine land bcoz of the terrorist and not to claim land for their ever increasing citizens ?????????????

Hamas launches Short Range rockets at israel and hezbollah launches their rockets from lebanon. The main reason for Israel to attack this two countries is too stop the attacks. Palestines government is controlled by Hamas mostly and Lebonan mostly it is hezbollah who is controlling they have a HQ there. They are not there to kill innocent people.

ISRAEL was recognised as a country only after the world war 2 so it was recognised as a nation after UN was created got it brother

Iam not talking about when it is recognised. Iam talking about when israel was created. UN is a crap now. It is best to put that in dustbin.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Edburg said:
Yes there are many good things also done(like afhan war) and only some things turn to be not fruitful.

A lot of its foreign policy actually cause problems which it solves later and gets the applause. More often than not, they create more problems than actually solve them.

Edburg said:
So why dont arabs get rid of all terrorists in their nations ? Those attacks were only towards extremists.

That is as smart as shooting your whole extended family for one fault of yours.

Edburg said:
Doesnt each person has his own rights to spend the way he wishes ? And a small country and small populated nation do need some help from others.

Sometimes military support could be for religious reasons. Just like Arabs countries back Palestine, US back Isreal for religious reason as there is a Christian belief the day Israel has no allies will be the end of the world.

sigma84 said:

Its a bit of both. Its pillaging of Palestine creates terrorism as a revenge. That than leads to attacks which cycle back to moral support from US. Someone has to compromise here, either the Arab nations much accept Isreal as a nation (just like India accepted Pakistan after parition) or Isreal must give up its claim over West Bank and Gaza strip.

sigma84

I never said minority interests should not be considered i`m not talking abt jews living in US i`m saying how US foreign policy is made by safeguarding the israeli interest bcoz of their virtual domination of US media only one kind of view is presented to the american public at large abt the middle east affairs !!!!!!!!!!!!ISRAEL continously attacks palestine territory but we seldom hear abt tht but whenever explodes killing 2 or 3 israeli it makes a huge story !!!!!!!!!!!

May be some good thngs come out of helping israel but does tht justify blindly following israel interest in middle east..................LEBANON govt. was not harbouring those terrorist it had totally agreed to let foreign troops from any country to enter and search for terrorists and at the end of the day israel gained nothing from tht hizbollah was not crippled it did not received back their two soldiers and it had to make a hasty retreat !!!!!!!!!!!

Do u thnk it`s tht easy to get rid of terrorists ????????INDIA is grappling with ulfa who have active terrorist cell in assam are they being able to capture them or put an end to tht menace u may say they can easily pass to bangladesh or some other countries so can those terrorists LEBANON was not a hostile nation but they can easily move to SYRIA !!!!!!!!!

You yourself said millitary wise but i`m talking abt monetary help !!!!!!!!

First of all why do you thnk it`s justifible for jews to occupy palestine they never belonged thr only small fraction of jews used to live thr before world war 2 may be their forefathers used to live their hundreds of years ago !!!!!!!!As i had asked before how would you feel if somebody comes into your house suddenly and tells you tht hundreds of years ago his great great great great grandfather used to own the land whr u r living would u just welcome and vacate the palace or u`ll fight for it !!!!!!!!!!!

OP
T

thunderbird.117

sigma84 said:
I never said minority interests should not be considered i`m not talking abt jews living in US i`m saying how US foreign policy is made by safeguarding the israeli interest bcoz of their virtual domination of US media only one kind of view is presented to the american public at large abt the middle east affairs !!!!!!!!!!!!ISRAEL continously attacks palestine territory but we seldom hear abt tht but whenever explodes killing 2 or 3 israeli it makes a huge story !!!!!!!!!!!

May be some good thngs come out of helping israel but does tht justify blindly following israel interest in middle east..................LEBANON govt. was not harbouring those terrorist it had totally agreed to let foreign troops from any country to enter and search for terrorists and at the end of the day israel gained nothing from tht hizbollah was not crippled it did not received back their two soldiers and it had to make a hasty retreat !!!!!!!!!!!

Do u thnk it`s tht easy to get rid of terrorists ????????INDIA is grappling with ulfa who have active terrorist cell in assam are they being able to capture them or put an end to tht menace u may say they can easily pass to bangladesh or some other countries so can those terrorists LEBANON was not a hostile nation but they can easily move to SYRIA !!!!!!!!!

You yourself said millitary wise but i`m talking abt monetary help !!!!!!!!

First of all why do you thnk it`s justifible for jews to occupy palestine they never belonged thr only small fraction of jews used to live thr before world war 2 may be their forefathers used to live their hundreds of years ago !!!!!!!!As i had asked before how would you feel if somebody comes into your house suddenly and tells you tht hundreds of years ago his great great great great grandfather used to own the land whr u r living would u just welcome and vacate the palace or u`ll fight for it !!!!!!!!!!!

Your Everlasting hatred against Jews.

The main reason why israel left lebanon was many countries around the world asked him to stop and leave the country. 2 or 3 israeli is a lot for them. Every single life is valuable unlike any other countries where humans life is treated like animals. Not just animals worse than animals. That is why there is a uproar when 2 israeli people die.

No one said elimiating terrorist is a easy job. How would you detect a terrorist?. They do not come in military uniform. They comes like civilan dress and so they are many innocent deaths just by action by the terrorist. The main reason why israel keeps fighting with terrorist is because if you dont fight with them. They will get more advanced weapons such like nukes. I have no idea when india is going to learn. Iam sure this will happen. It is not nukes there is bio warfare threat.

!!!!!!!!As i had asked before how would you feel if somebody comes into your house suddenly and tells you tht hundreds of years ago his great great great great grandfather used to own the land whr u r living would u just welcome and vacate the palace or u`ll fight for it !!!!!!!!!!!

What are you going to do if that happens to you?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom