Final Countdown - America plans Military Attack on Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

thunderbird.117

Edburg said:
I know this is going to cause a lot of angry replies but....

I dont see anything wrong in this.Consider this - Pakistan keeps on threatening India and also performs indirect attacks on us and we dont do anything back rather than just asking them to stop this.
And one day the terrorists on Pak overtake Pak PM and with all their nuclear power attack india without warning destroying most of us.What can we do in such situation ?

In the same way,the Iran PM threatened Israel the moment he came to power and said there wont be Israel after a few years.And after this he started this nuclear stuffs.One day when everything is ready,a single nuclear strike on Israel is enough to wipe it off the Earth.
What will the world countries do after this ? Nothing just feel sorry for them.

And remember Israel is a small country surrounded by its enemies all over.
So rather than waiting for a disaster to happen,its better to take precautionary measures.

I know revenge is going to take place soon but you can;t be afraid of future and leave out the present.

So i am in full support for the US.Remember it was the US who fought the terror invaded Afhanistan.If it were not,then more terrorin\sts would have invaded /India.

Some points to remember. Israel have been attacked from the past. The day israel was created they have been constat attacked by it neighbour. No one can invade israel past, present and in future. Israel is very very important when it come to christians and it is very important country when it come to endtimes.

No one is against US. US acts like a world police. Who are they to rule us. US have been supporting pakistan and CIA have given million of funds to pakistan when they give every terrorist to US.

Tell me what is pakistan doing with the funds?. Naturally they give to terrorist. Almost all around intelligence found shocking revelation on pakistan. They indeed are support terrorist and so else other islam countries. On sept 11th 2001. This terrorist blamed on christians and they took advantage on blaming crusades and hitler because they were christians and they simply want to say jihad against christians. Why terrorist is asking india is another story. They simply wanted kashmir and they blame on indians that is hindus. They say that Indian army is raping Kashmiris woman. That in indeed true. Why should indian army do that?. Moreover this terrorist what india to be a muslim nation and usa to be a muslim country.

When iran gets a nuclear weapon they wont hesitate to launch on israel. Time is still running out for not just israeli it is for every creature on earth. The countdown has started.

premsharma

In the zone
All the Muslim Nations are problems for the remaining world. It is the mentality of Jehad, or heterdness. Be it expressed by killing of aminals in merciless situations [halals] or on small child in the name of Khatna. It is all crude identity. No God who ever it may belong to will sanction such practices.

These are few examples from where cruelty emanates in the little minds to poison them. I will be lasdt person to cry faul about these supposed attacks on Iran. I am only eagerly waiting for Pakistan's turn, which will come probably after Iran & one more country.

Mentality fo Jehad is epicenter of terror whether be in India or elsewhere. If we can not wipe it out, let America wash the earth with their blood, that is the language they understand.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

premsharma said:
All the Muslim Nations are problems for the remaining world. It is the mentality of Jehad, or heterdness. Be it expressed by killing of aminals in merciless situations [halals] or on small child in the name of Khatna. It is all crude identity. No God who ever it may belong to will sanction such practices.

These are few examples from where cruelty emanates in the little minds to poison them. I will be lasdt person to cry faul about these supposed attacks on Iran. I am only eagerly waiting for Pakistan's turn, which will come probably after Iran & one more country.

Mentality fo Jehad is epicenter of terror whether be in India or elsewhere. If we can not wipe it out, let America wash the earth with their blood, that is the language they understand.

America is pretty weak now. Don't expect them to do your bidding. Their military might and economic is coming to knees.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

premsharma said:
Who is better in military might & economy then? You mean pakistan & Bangaladesh or Iran & Afganistan?

Who else do you think.

THE CHINESE

They military power is a lot. They have a economic that no country is near it not even india.

Well even The European Union is also near to chinese in terms economy and military.

Iran is going to stop using Dollars and they are going to start using euros.

Come back to real world. America will be losing SuperPower status.

premsharma

In the zone
Still no one can match Americans. No body dare to challenge them. These things were said about Saddam Hussein too. I am not counting India in anyway, India can never reach there, sans its political class.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

premsharma said:
Still no one can match Americans. No body dare to challenge them. These things were said about Saddam Hussein too. I am not counting India in anyway, India can never reach there, sans its political class.

Saddam Hussein military sucked bad. He has only old model of tanks,ammo and armour.

Chinese can easily invade America and they can defeat them. Chinese does not want to go war now. Just to show off like what america did in iraq.

I heard that chinese have the technology which a indian scientist from USA gave secrets to them about B-2 Spirit stealth bomber. Not just the indian. Chinese intelligence have also broke into american intelligence. They too have stolen many technology such has quite drive tech.

A chinese woman spy said that American men can be easily be seduced. Iam not going in detail about that. If you want to more just read what happened in Cold War.

planetcall

Indian by heart
premsharma said:

Pessimistic moron. Lol India has been to the height you cant imagine. We will attain the height you can never dream of.

mediator

Technomancer
^^+1
premsharma said:
No body dare to challenge them.
Septemeber 11, around 2500 americans killed. American soldiers killed in iraq...around 2500. Toll on its economy?
*edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/09/03/death.toll/ (5 months old info)

Everyday u see newspaper headlines with somethin like "X US soldiers killed in Iraq blast". They r spending billions and trillions on such war. And u don't see it as a challenge? I guess u need to read newspapers more than once a week!

As they say in Hindi => "Doosre khet ki ghass zaada sunder dikti hai" :)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Someone on the original article said:
Shall I tell you what I think? I think the journalists & media want this war more than anyone. They seem to be stoking up the flames on a daily basis, so that they can start their very own little coverage war!!

^^

sigma84

Right off the assembly line
Everybody blames US for it`s actions but actually it`s the JEWS who compromise only 2 % of it`s population control everythng from politics to media,entertainment,fashion,finance,computer industry (both IT and hardware) of US............................it`s bcoz of the jews tht US has to take some hard and sometimes unjustified decisions do you thnk majority of the americans should take responsobility or can be blamed for a minor fraction of it`s populations` dictates.......................JEWS people never bother abt any community or country except for ISRAEL and themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!
ISRAEL attacked LEBANON and killed thousands of innocent lebanese when lebanon was doing so much progress and it had actually bcome one of the very few fully functioning democratic arab country only bcoz two of it`s soldiers were captured how on earth such an action can be justified...................:confused:

Last edited:
OP
T

thunderbird.117

sigma84 said:
Everybody blames US for it`s actions but actually it`s the JEWS who compromise only 2 % of it`s population control everythng from politics to media,entertainment,fashion,finance,computer industry (both IT and hardware) of US............................it`s bcoz of the jews tht US has to take some hard and sometimes unjustified decisions do you thnk majority of the americans should take responsobility or can be blamed for a minor fraction of it`s populations` dictates.......................JEWS people never bother abt any community or country except for ISRAEL and themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!
ISRAEL attacked LEBANON and killed thousands of innocent lebanese when lebanon was doing so much progress and it had actually bcome one of the very few fully functioning democratic arab country only bcoz two of it`s soldiers were captured how on earth such an action can be justified...................:confused:

Lool. I saw this thing coming.

Let me answer the first question of yours. Jews do NOT control anyone. They did NOT force USA to go for war. USA went to war for their own needs. It is not for americans need but for George. W. Bush. He wanted to take revenge of saddam hussein for trying to kill his dad. He succesfully did that. Why he said about WMD was very simple. It was to convince US congress, senators and the people of america to go for WAR. All i say is JEWS are doing the right thing.

For your second question :-

I agree that israeli attacked and killed innocent people in Lebanon. But what about Innocent Israeli people who gets killed everyday by terrorist?. Have you forgotten about that?. It is not just for two captured soldiers. Lebanon army did not do anything to stop the terrorist on their terrority. Terrorist have been using lebanon to launch rockets on haifa. They only way to stop is go for war.

Talking about innocent people. Most of them got killed due to terrorist using them has shields.

Israel destroyed Lebanon in minutes. The whole country is in ruins even now. If israel attacks sryia. Syria will completely destroyed in 1 day. Well that is going to happen very soon. Keep watching. :).

Atleast Israel is doing to protect its people from terrorist attacks and the terror sponsor nations.

What is india doing to protect its people from terrorist attacking the innocent indians?. All they say is we condemn the attacks. That is the favourite word that PM has got. And pakistan is happily watching this attacks.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
Indian is ruled by lamers ,pathetic leaders we have , Indian goverment is one of the worst in the world

True.

Most them are not real politicans. They are film-actress and actors, rowdies and much of non-educated people and pm like manmohan singh who is a ecomnomist and does not know anything about inside politics.

Seriously what is india coming to?. 2 billion people and not even one good politican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom