Final Countdown - America plans Military Attack on Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

The time has come.

More information in here :- *www.newstatesman.com/200702190014

and more news to come.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
This will just result in catostrophy for U.S.A, Iraq was dictatorship by Saddam but Iran has democracy. The world is already pissed off USA & this will simply result in more contriversy.

Oh well, there is no world left, no one will oppose USA, cos it's a big market & rest of the countries get a lot of money from it. Everyone will be silent again, just the thing is this time middle east countries controling Oil might do a serious counter attack, don't forget this war is for Oil only

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Have you guys read the reader comments below.The writer does not seem to be a "trusted guy"

Weather he is trusted or not, this is bound to happen.

According to Maya calender World will end on 23 december 2012....hmm...not too far

kumarmohit

Technomancer
US goes to Presidential elections next year, Bush needs to do something to tilt the balance in favour of republican party coz, he can't go in for another term, unless, they declare a national emergency.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
I really think we should making preparations to shift our house to other planets. US going berserk all over the world could mean the end of us.

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
gx_saurav said:
According to Maya calender World will end on 23 december 2012....hmm...not too far

The world is going to end ... :shock: Why didn't someone tell me before ... Are yaar abhee to meri shaadi bhee nahin hui .. itni jaldi kyon .... :mad:

I knew bush is insane but now I've realised the poor guy has no brains .... all he has in his damn head are bushes poisonous bushes :mad::mad:

Aberforth

The Internationalist
@thunderbird.117 - ISS won't be crashing down to earth even if it is severely damaged as it is in orbit and a condition of free fall whose trajectory always ensures it will always be in orbit. Second ISS was made many years ago, so malfunctions could happen, rockets exploding isn't a new phenomenon - they occur for years. I have abandoned religion years ago for humanity and science and I personally think science and humanity gave much more to the betterment of this world than any religious text did.

AshishSharma said:
I knew bush is insane but now I've realised the poor guy has no brains .... all he has in his damn head are bushes poisonous bushes :mad::mad:

He has a lot of brains but they are optimised for the destruction of the earth for the sake of his own satisfaction.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

planetcall said:
So much anger on mere speculation ??? comeon guys save your energy for something good.

Anger?. We are not angry. We are just talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom