Final Countdown - America plans Military Attack on Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigma84

Right off the assembly line
Same as anybody supposed to do fight for my land as the palestines r doing so don`t see my points as only attacks on jews but their total unjustified steps to safeguard their interests !!!!!!!!!

Somebody did mention why arab countries dosn`t get rid od those terroris and the lebanon government was not harbouring hezbollah they had forcibly taken shelter their with the help from iran !!!!!!!!!!!!You justify killing thousands of innocent people for the sake 2 soldiers ???????????:confused:

OP
T

thunderbird.117

sigma84 said:
Same as anybody supposed to do fight for my land as the palestines r doing so don`t see my points as only attacks on jews but their total unjustified steps to safeguard their interests !!!!!!!!!

Somebody did mention why arab countries dosn`t get rid od those terroris and the lebanon government was not harbouring hezbollah they had forcibly taken shelter their with the help from iran !!!!!!!!!!!!You justify killing thousands of innocent people for the sake 2 soldiers ???????????:confused:

Yeah right. When they come with armed weapons and if you fight all they will do is put the gun in your head and press the trigger and you are dead. Great thing you have done to protect your house. You lost your life and your home.

I will answer rest of your question later. Had to go out.

sigma84

Man i was talking about a hypothetical situation anyways my point was Jews are totally unjustified in occupying Palestine and u just trivilized the situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways catch u later even i have to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edburg

In the zone
sigma84 said:
Somebody did mention why arab countries dosn`t get rid od those terroris

And why did they not try to stop them atleast ? Dont tell me they are hard to find.Come on people firing rocket launchers and bombs not been stopped(or even tried to) is ridiculous.That too when the actual firing location is known.

sigma84 said:
the lebanon government was not harbouring hezbollah they had forcibly taken shelter their with the help from iran !!!!!!!!!!!!

So you do accept that iran supports terrorists and they must be attacked - that is the whole picture of this discussion.Why do you defend and attack both sides ?

sigma84 said:
and You justify killing thousands of innocent people for the sake 2 soldiers ???????????:confused:

And 2 soldiers are not the only reason to attack.There were continuous attacks for a long time and when this continues,the small country would no longer exist.Even india is being attacked for a long time.if we strike back at one situation that does not mean it is for one attack.

sigma84

See i had already mentioned tht iran should be stopped plzzzz read my posts and terrorists are really hard to catch otherwise thr india would have got rid of ulfa or the kashmiri ones which i thnk is totally different situation i`m fully a supporter of US but i believe US foreign policies are diverted or paralised on some issues to safeguard ISRAEL interest i was disagreeing with people who were against US thts all !!!!!!!! Also i was trying to point out jews domination of key bussinesses in US and how ISRAEL is getting first preferance bcoz of it and lastly the total unjustified occupation of jews in PALESTINE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Hehehe...For now, I'd like to just write down one of my favourite quotes:

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
-
Steven Weinberg

premsharma

In the zone
Its is useless debate or fight. Nobody wants to listen to others' point of view. Someone is trying to teach history, who himself may not know exact history because history has been always twisted everywhere and by British, Mughals & Comunists in India. Yet another one sugesting to me for reading a newspaper in a week, this gentleman, may not be aware that I have 3 english newspapers daily.

It is very common that most of the world is controlled by Jews, that does not mean they rule the world but they are in very prominent postions, like scientists and many other fields, as one of my learned friend has tried to explain in the thread to other ignorant members. This now way means that Jews are bad. They are brilliant, knowledgeable and yet defend their land with vigour & honour. They can influence the opinion of America.

Everyone has his or her opinion about a situation. if you are not mature enough to accept others ponit of view [without attacking him personally], why the A**** start such topic. By the way Jehadis have enter defence forces [AF] and now stock market, so why can't they be here on the forum to create so called sympathy towards Arabs and infect / lure young digitians to recruitment camps in Paks.

sigma84

Oops was i being a jehadi trying to create so called sympathy towards Arabs and infect / lure young digitians to recruitment camps in Paks :eek: !!!!!!!!!!! I don`t know if u meant me thr anyways just to clear the air i`m not even a muslim let alone a jehadi bye the way which jehadi would support US policies let alone go against IRAN !!!!!!!!

Just to clear my point again i believe palestinians are being wronged totally from a human point of view and thr is too much jewish influence on american foreign policy and people should not blame the majority americans for it`s sometime wrong foreign policies !!!!!!

I don`t believe all jews are bad people some of the brilliant scientists like Albert Einstein,Richard Feynman and J Oppenheimer were jewish...........thr are 158 jews who have received nobel prizes 37% of all US recipients are jewish GERMANY has lagged in scientific advances and their colleges lagged behind their american counterparts after world war 2 bcoz of lack of jews so plzz don`t believe tht i hate all jews !!!!!!!!!

So long brothers !!!!!!:p

OP
T

thunderbird.117

premsharma said:
Its is useless debate or fight. Nobody wants to listen to others' point of view. Someone is trying to teach history, who himself may not know exact history because history has been always twisted everywhere and by British, Mughals & Comunists in India. Yet another one sugesting to me for reading a newspaper in a week, this gentleman, may not be aware that I have 3 english newspapers daily.

It is very common that most of the world is controlled by Jews, that does not mean they rule the world but they are in very prominent postions, like scientists and many other fields, as one of my learned friend has tried to explain in the thread to other ignorant members. This now way means that Jews are bad. They are brilliant, knowledgeable and yet defend their land with vigour & honour. They can influence the opinion of America.

Everyone has his or her opinion about a situation. if you are not mature enough to accept others ponit of view [without attacking him personally], why the A**** start such topic. By the way Jehadis have enter defence forces [AF] and now stock market, so why can't they be here on the forum to create so called sympathy towards Arabs and infect / lure young digitians to recruitment camps in Paks.

Its is useless debate or fight. Nobody wants to listen to others' point of view.

This is a debate where it is useless and none of them wont listen to POV because it a debate :).

Everyone has his or her opinion about a situation. if you are not mature enough to accept others ponit of view [without attacking him personally], why the A**** start such topic.

Again. This is a debate. Where everyone has his/her own opinion. If you are not intrested in seeing this debate no one is asking you to come here.

premsharma

In the zone
sigma84 said:
Oops was i being a jehadi trying to create so called sympathy towards Arabs and infect / lure young digitians to recruitment camps in Paks :eek: !!!!!!!!!!! I don`t know if u meant me thr anyways just to clear the air i`m not even a muslim let alone a jehadi bye the way which jehadi would support US policies let alone go against IRAN !!!!!!!!

Just to clear my point again i believe palestinians are being wronged totally from a human point of view and thr is too much jewish influence on american foreign policy and people should not blame the majority americans for it`s sometime wrong foreign policies !!!!!!

I don`t believe all jews are bad people some of the brilliant scientists like Albert Einstein,Richard Feynman and J Oppenheimer were jewish...........thr are 158 jews who have received nobel prizes 37% of all US recipients are jewish GERMANY has lagged in scientific advances and their colleges lagged behind their american counterparts after world war 2 bcoz of lack of jews so plzz don`t believe tht i hate all jews !!!!!!!!!

So long brothers !!!!!!:p

It was not meant for you. Those whom I was pointing out at, have already got pains.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

kumarmohit said:
Hmm, It seems that its time to move the thread to Fightclub.

Which world are you in?. It is already in fightclub.

/me wonders. What pains.

Last edited by a moderator:

premsharma

In the zone
thunderbird.117 said:
Which world are you in?. It is already in fightclub.

/me wonders. What pains.

No pains?? Then, why replying man? Do you think I have pointed at you??

OP
T

thunderbird.117

premsharma said:
No pains?? Then, why replying man? Do you think I have pointed at you??
Was i replying at you?. I just asked what pains?. I can not ask a question?.

One more thing :- You are going way offtopic. I suggest. If you have and if do not have something to say about USA, Iran and Israel war. I suggest you start your own thread and start there.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

shantanu

Technomancer
hey cool down buddies... I KNOW its fight club... but lets stick to virtual fight ,, not real...

You both guys are very OLD in forum i think... so cool down..

:D:D:D:D:D let me fight some :D:D:D:D joking..

hey thunderbird and premsharma why you guys are having pains... :D:D joking

Last edited:
OP
T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
hey cool down buddies... I KNOW its fight club... but lets stick to virtual fight ,, not real...

You both guys are very OLD in forum i think... so cool down..

:D:D:D:D:D let me fight some :D:D:D:D joking..

hey thunderbird and premsharma why you guys are having pains... :D:D joking

It depends what pain you are talking about. I got a head pain not from here :D. That is the only pain i have.

premsharma

In the zone
thunderbird.117 said:
It depends what pain you are talking about. I got a head pain not from here :D. That is the only pain i have.

Then it is allright, I thought you had some other pains. Let's return to topic now.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

premsharma said:
Then it is allright, I thought you had some other pains. Let's return to topic now.

Thank You with a smile :))) on the face.

shantanu

Technomancer
have a Tablet!!! :D:D:D hey thunder bird this is my first post in this thread.. so i am not hijacker :D:D:D:D sorry !!!! if you are hurt..:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom