[Feedback] ThinkDigit.com Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Ummm iget a feeling thet PPl are seemingly getting Lazy.....no many replies to my posts and i dunno mab.......

raval_manoj

Broken In
Digit WebSite

WebSite need to be updated at some regular interval, at present it is not updated at all except cover zoom (picture of current issue).
Last but not least as per standard thumb rule please visit the home page of other IT related magazines, though they are not up to the mark of DIGIT but their websites really looking good-updated & interactive.

We all including other people also keen to see the home page exact like number one magazine DIGIT the market trend setter.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Please fix the miniscule search bar... Which doesn't work.. And there is nothing left in the site to search either...

You guys should post the great tutorials and posts our members have made on the main site..

And the latest topics is not that latest either...

We expect a perfect website from a leading technology magazine man!

A

anurag_online

Heartly thanks to DIGIT FORUM!!!!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18633

Hey Raaabo thanks yaar for starting this forum and keeping this General Section For community. See the thread i hve found my BICHDA HUA DOST

Thanks Thanks A loads of thanks. :)

effyouseakay

Broken In
Ho Hum!!!! The website www.thinkdigit.com should be renamed as www.thoughtdigit.com

Contrary to what has been said in the forum as well as the mag,the site's
as old as the hills.Only the current issue Photo Changes every month.
And Now even the Contents are missing.Only "Interactive Contents"
and "Detailed Test Scores" are there a/w the "Forum" link.

Even is the website were half as informative as the mag,it wud have been nice.

Why don't u giveup the domain name to someone who can find more poductive use for it???

ycr007

Broken In
Acerbic Comments there^^^^^^^

Anywayz,I'd like to bring to the notice of the Digit People the Website with the somewhat similar name as yours.Agreed that it IS a Competetor magazine but it ain't Indian So no probs I guess.

*www.digitmag.co.uk/

The Website Layout is Good and all the articles are well-written.I am not in any way telling you to copy that layout but am Jus' showing what a Good Website will convey to the readers.

Also You've somwhere told about a Unified Login for the Site & the Forums,it is nicely integrated there also.
If you Don' mind,I shall be more than Glad to Dig out More 'Digit' Websites :wink:

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
Mobile

Hie,
I think Digit forum needs a mobile section too.You can't ask symbian related questions in software reviews or community talks.I think Symbian and Windows pocket PC editions are growing fast and they do need some coverage,both, on the mag as well as on the website.
So please create a new section for mobile talk if possible.

Hoping for the best.
Thanx :lol:

DKant

In the zone
The website's updated, finally! No need for a name change now. :D

But links to the Patron and Contest pages would be useful. :)

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I'm not too sure about this ... but... let's see.

I've seen a lot of threads in here, stickied or unstickied, go into a large number of post counts.

I'm a member of few message boards and I think they've a policy there of closing a thread when 200 posts are in. They then start a new thread on the same topic... example: Fifa World Cup Discussion #2

Hey this might be an idiotic suggestion too, I guess, for every thread in this site needs to be read from the start... but I dunno how many people actually go about doing it.

gsurath

Right off the assembly line
The contest site does not work guys

As per the May 2005 digit there was to be a contest at zdnetindia. however, there is only the announcement of winners.

Where have all the contests gone

g

Charley

Just Do It
effyouseakay said:
But Mate,the site's Still rooted in the Past......No updates (There's the Posts Update,But Who wants that!!),No News,No Articles...Nothin.....
Just CD Contents & Test Results......

Dude u've gotta check out the other forum topics, they are updated and they have lots of new articles & stuff as that.......

:eek:

rohanbee

Padawan
The digit site needs to be changed soon. It has nothing interactive in it so to speak. Ok at the end of the day i look forward to the magazine and not go to the website to look for news but i have a suggestion (maybe it has already been given)
Include old reviews, products, articles etc. So to speak make it an archive of old digit magazines. Maybe this can be done for magazines 3 months and older. Im not one to keep stacks of old Digits lying about and sometimes i want to get back to an article and find that i cannot remember which Digit it was from and where the heck did i keep the Hard copy.
Administrators see if it is a viable and workable idea. A technology magazine should have a better website than this!!!

rohanbee

Padawan
Yes do it.................it seems digit wants a min of 300 votes i counted 133 some time back this way it's gonna take another few months ................nooooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom