2. Live Chat

3. Slowing in loading time

4. Improper terming of categories

5. Redirect after posting

6. More Emoticons

7. Uploading of files

8. Spell Checker

9. extra space removal

10. perhaps we could apply some css here? like make a 'nicer' mouseover, more 'techie' colours and maybe change the scrollbar colours and all that?

roshbinarc

Right off the assembly line
Update the menu!

your menu/navigation is way too old! it seems that it hasnt been updated for 2-3 years now........

please take measures to rectify this

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
something fishy . why am i getting logged out of the forum ???????? i had chosen the always stay logged or whatever option and it has only asked for password , when i clear cache and cookies in opera . but now i automatically got logged out , just prior to posting . i think tech&Me also had a similar problem . guys fix this , if there is an issue as it might cause chaos , by not knowing who posted what . atleast put a confirm msg b4 someone posts , stating that they arent logged and msg might be posted as guest . will save mods a lot of headaches too

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hmm probably a session timeout problem from your browser. I never have to login coz with opera and cookies, the forum remembers me :D

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
yup , i chose that option and only have 2 log in whenever i change my password and i use wand passwords too for opera . but logging out today was odd . anyways , hope u can do something abt the guest warning msg . btw , how come all the changes and improvements ?? are they having a "best forums of india " contest , i am not aware off ? :)

plus : while viewing all posts of user from profile , with descriptions , only 15 are displayed as opposed to view post since last time where 50 are displayed . Could u increase the listings under viewing all posts of user from profile to say 30 or even 50 . enables better search and lesser number of pages to browse through .

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
I have a complian against the Search Option...
I tried sesrchiing for "P2p Softwares" and i gave me pretty much useless results?ne1 else experiencing such probs??

Ashis

In the zone
amanwannalearn said:
I have a complian against the Search Option...
I tried sesrchiing for "P2p Softwares" and i gave me pretty much useless results?ne1 else experiencing such probs??

Yea, Totally Agree, The Search Sucks :evil:

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
I have so many times had to post a repeated topic and all the replies come back"SEARCh!" ...How dya search wen the search tool is soooo bad...

santosh

Right off the assembly line
hey gus what is the problem what th login. i lost my account.i got my new registration.it sucks i did not recieve any password change ot my listed account. it sucks :evil: :twisted:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
New forum users

Come on people this is the digit community. please do not keep your new user reg. open for all.
Should be only for subscribers, readers and invites only...

Will help keep the junk out of our house!

Preserve the theme :D

babumuchhala

In the zone
Re: New forum users

Rollercoaster said:
Come on people this is the digit community. please do not keep your new user reg. open for all.
Should be only for subscribers, readers and invites only...

Will help keep the junk out of our house!

Preserve the theme :D
No way. No invites way fr thinkdigit forum.
This is an open community and let it be like this.

I am not a monthly reader of digit. If i like the issue & an able to get permission frm parents then only buy it.

Well to control junk we have got mods that are doing an excellent job

babumuchhala

In the zone
Santosh Halemani said:
Hey, I am here and the site says USERS BROWSING THIS FORUM: NONE!!!. :evil: .What am I HOLLOW MAN ? 8)
Well its phpBBs forums way of users activity over last 5 minutes and if u open up a topic from the respective forum, let it load completly and then refresh the forum page, now u must be able to see ur name :lol:

ycr007

Broken In
The march Issue of DIGIT had an ad Proclaiming:

The all NEW www.thinkdigit.com
Coming Soon This March!!!!

Well,20 days are over in MArch & no sign of the new site yet!!!

Guess Digit people are not good at meeting deadlines :roll:

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ran into some security problems and seamless integration of forum logins with rest of the site (we plan to have one login for the whole site, and we don't want to inconvenience all you forum members making you sign up again!

Apologies for the delay, but we want to make sure it's good when it finally gets here...

ycr007

Broken In
Raaabo said:
Ran into some security problems and seamless integration of forum logins with rest of the site (we plan to have one login for the whole site, and we don't want to inconvenience all you forum members making you sign up again!

Apologies for the delay, but we want to make sure it's good when it finally gets here...

Itz Ok Raaabo,pleased that u atleast replied (Even after Some Delay Though :wink: )

Eagerly waiting for the NEW Website. 8)

drsethi

Journeyman
What do you most use the Internet for? (21-MAR-05)

12%

18%

3%

56%

3%

8%

E-mail Downloading Software Downloading Movies & Music Adult Content Idle Surfing Research and Education

I am surprised that 56% using internet for adult content because all you see there is most vulgar forms of sex and highly derogatory for women besides being illegal, immoral and in bad taste. How many of us approve sex with animals or children or unnatural sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom