[FEEDBACK] New Thinkdigit Website

What do you think of the all new ThinkDigit.com?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
As most of you will have noticed, we have a brand new Site up at www.thinkdigit.com. We're still looking to enhance the functionalities of the new site, and your feedback will be valuable.

If there's some feature you'd like or a bug you've found, this is the place to inform us about it. Remember, we're looking for suggestions for the new ThinkDigit.com site, and not the forum, so please, no comments/suggestions about this forum in this thread.

Thanks!

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
thindigit home rocks....but why the welcome screen????

its kinda familiar..the style.but dnt rember where..

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Make the new front-page optional.
And try to reduce the ads.

Other than that, i like the new look.Although, its got too much red IMO.

Keep up the good work!. Hoping for a similar work on the forums.

Cheers.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Remove adsense from thinkdigit.com site
Professional company site should not have adsense.

Anything else than Red theme will be better. Red is all around Indian tech sites.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey its really nice.. way much better now.. !!
also i think it can be made even better !! anything can always be made better .. LOL !

Agreed.. why is thinkdigit having adsense

see if google.com or infosys.com have ads on main page.
may be own ads but not adsense...!

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes it's very nice, layout and all., maybe the front page should be optional and I agree, Red is too much these days but nonetheless it's a good work, keep improving.

If I may suggest., some alternate colours, Blue(Hue -150) and Brown(Hue +50).. or it's variations.

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/6865/td-blue-hue%28-150%29.png *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/6866/td-brown-hue%2850%29.png *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/6867/Screenshot-3.png​

sam_1710

Youngling
Its really good..
Please remove the first page.. and why separate logins for thinkdigit & the forum??
Note:Im unable to sign-in even after registering!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well to understand layout and nice categorization. Nice Work.
Please give info about software license on the download page - whether it's free, trial or open source.
I hope you are going to put something to download on Linux Section :D

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
There is too much red. Looks a bit flashy. I think you can tone down the colors a bit. The links "sign-in", "quick registration" etc on the right could be moved to the top, like this.

*img59.imageshack.us/img59/8981/headerom3.th.png

That will look better, IMO.

Also look at these sites for some great open source templates

*www.openwebdesign.org/
*www.oswd.org/
*www.opendesigns.org/

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Please filter the download sections!! We dont want to download so many different types of screensavers and clock utilities for our desktops!
I suggest no screensavers are mentioned and even the clock softwares, only the best and the recommended by digit softwares are mentioned. not all the clock softwares.

Aditya11

Journeyman
Why the March issue is listed as 'current' issue?!

The search page that opens up should be integated into thinkdigit main page. People would come to digit site not for searching but to mainly browse tech news and magazine contents, so showing search page first is toally bad idea.

Red colour reminded me of Chip website! I agree that its too-overused colour. Chage it!

Navigating thru site seems relatively fast. Thats cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom