[FEEDBACK] New Thinkdigit Website

What do you think of the all new ThinkDigit.com?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^yeah :D

you know.. our color preference is a matter of privacy so should only be stored in a session cookie :lol: hehehe :D

_

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Really good work done and very nice and user friendly interface. Ya though the front page may look useless but can be made to use.. i like that concept also..
Here is some minor changes you may look for..

I don't understand why this white space.. if thats for Ad then put it.. its like something missing :)
*img301.imageshack.us/img301/1476/digittk6.jpg

Also if you see the image below the blue is looking real professional.. the red doesn't look that professional!

Yes it's very nice, layout and all., maybe the front page should be optional and I agree, Red is too much these days but nonetheless it's a good work, keep improving.

If I may suggest., some alternate colours, Blue(Hue -150) and Brown(Hue +50).. or it's variations.

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/6865/td-blue-hue%28-150%29.png *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/6866/td-brown-hue%2850%29.png *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/6867/Screenshot-3.png​

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Finally its here! I remember raaabo promising it in l8 nite digit conf years back!
It certainly took a long time.
The design is not spectacular but isnt shabby either. And why do all these tech machs love the colour red so much?
The amount of content available online has been increased (by manifols) which is also awesome.
Overall its definitely a big big improvement. But I still think its behind other indian tech sites like Tech2.com or Pcworld.

praka123

left this forum longback
the frontpage remembers somewhere *debian.org as in minimalistic ways :D (yeah,I know the redirect).

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Whoa, i found a bug
*img187.imageshack.us/img187/9858/screenshot2al8.png
look at DISCUSSED.

Thanks,
hullap

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
@ HitBoXX

I find the blue theme better !... Red doesnt suit that well and as ppl hav said, its everywhere on Indian Tech Sites and we want ThinkDigit to b difrfnt !! :D

Adsense ads should be removed. !

I WANT SOME NEW THEMES ADDED FOR THE FORUM AS WELL !!...

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
well i tried it on a few occasions and the site is slow for me.

but the design is nice.. red appears to be coming back to fashion. I do asp.net and a couple of my clients chose reds for their sites last month

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the theme that was there till today afternoon was hot, why did you remove it, it was really slick

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
the theme that was there till today afternoon was hot, why did you remove it, it was really slick
It's still available - along with a dark skin that a lot of people have bugged me for. Kirsch still remains the lightest, though, so it'll be the default.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
In the words of the great Paris Hilton - That's hot!

PS: Quick Reply is giving an Error - saying the following errors occurred and there is nothing below it, just an OK but my post is till published:? Where are the avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom