Federer v/s Nadal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanks_098

world is evil
gofeddy said:
Yeah, Roger picks up US open. grand slam no 12.
2 more to go..............GO ROGER:cool:

YAWN...nothing new...
i was waiting to see my Federer but the match was just not showing.i tried between 8.30 till 2 am but match was not on ten sports.when was the match aired?i was unlucky

mayanks_098

world is evil
abhi_10_20 said:
unlucky u buddy, jus like me....match started at 2 15 am:razz:

DAMN...
man o man...just 15 more mins had i known it.pity.

P.S. btw i was watchng this movie in the meantime for timepaas,BELOW on * movies.was scary in the night's dark.downloading right away.

S

shahforyou

ssk_the_gr8 said:
did anyone watch battle of the surfaces nadal won :D
was it telecast in india??

no we didnt ween it

hi whos the best federrer or nadal?

Last edited by a moderator:

gofeddy

Broken In
shahforyou said:
hi whos the best federrer or nadal?

Its obvoius. look at the grand slam record.
federer has 12. nadal has only 3.
overall FEDERER IS THE BEST;) . he might even be the bestof all time.
but nadal is dominator of only clay.

gofeddy

Broken In
siddartha said:
com on oldman federer....................nadal rocks...........

now who got injured in the us open........fed or nadal.
fed is older than nadal and can still play the whole year without injury.....n nadal cant even play 6 months of fit tennis....always has reasons to quit.....:D n u call fed old man:p

so....fed is still THE BEST

siddartha

Right off the assembly line
dont ask queris here.........niraj......
federer..........how many years he can rule man..........buddin stars r comin wait n c

OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
offt: @niraj.... number of posts do not increase for some sections like gamerz, chit chat, fight club... as most of posts may not provide any help to others..

contribute in other sections..ur nubr of posts will increase..:razz:

gofeddy

Broken In
here's a special treat for all tennis fans...........;-)

federer v sampras coming up on 22nd november in kuala lumpur on indoor carpet.
Source: *news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/6992644.stm

This is goin to be a cracker.....two of my fav players........GO ROGER!!!!!:smile:

mayanks_098

world is evil
^^
would have been but Sampras is not a player now.he is too old to competet with younger players,leave alone federer.
may be Federer will pay some respect to his idol and his age while playing his shots.

gofeddy

Broken In
sampras maybe old.........but he's still fit n strong..........he beat roddick in one of the exhibition matches this year in straight sets. he can even com back to the ATP tour.....he will stil easily finishn in the top 10

Z

Zeus_TheHobbit

Federer ofcourse....the man's got all the shots...plus can stun his opponents with an unexpected move....

gofeddy

Broken In
but.....federer himself believes nadal is the better player n he has always found it difficult to play against him as he quoites in an article "But I still obviously consider the rivalry I have with Nadal much more serious at the moment."
Source - *www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/Nadal-still-my-greatest-rival-Federer/2007/09/11/1189276661180.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom