Federer v/s Nadal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
for the first time someone gave fedrer a fight on grass.. hope to see nadal beat him some day...

siddartha

Right off the assembly line
future tennis is NADAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOT FOR THAT OLD BUDDY FEDERER>>>>>>TELL FEDERER TO GET MARRIED SOOOOOONN

mayanks_098

world is evil
siddartha said:
future tennis is NADAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOT FOR THAT OLD BUDDY FEDERER>>>>>>TELL FEDERER TO GET MARRIED SOOOOOONN

ehh...
we will see which YOUNG player beats KING federer's feats.
nadal is stereotyped for only clay.
hez improving no doubt,but there is a difference between a good and a player like federer

siddartha

oh>gr8 reply man>>>i no it federer is best>>>>but its monotonous to c him winning all the wer ru from buddy

mayanks_098

world is evil
siddartha said:
oh>gr8 reply man>>>i no it federer is best>>>>but its monotonous to c him winning all the wer ru from buddy

and me simply cant stop watching him winning all the time.love him even more with his each win.

P.S. me from delhi

OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Nadal.....and now Djokovic...... man.......all these are really trying hard to pull Roger down.......still No 1 remains as No 1.

siddartha

feddy>>>>.u may b federer fan>>>>>>>>>>but ultimate star BATISTA>>>>>>>>u cant beat him

Last edited:

gofeddy

Broken In
ok......no batista n khali here....they r all brawns no brains......lik roger or nadal:D

azzu said:
i like RODDICK :D

i guess u hav chosen the wrong guy. he has entered professional tennis at the wrong time......so unlucky playing in the era of roger, nadal, djoko,...
i feel he has 7 yrs shani problem:p

Last edited:

mayanks_098

world is evil
gofeddy said:
ok......no batista n khali here....they r all brawns no brains......lik roger or nadal:D

i guess u hav chosen the wrong guy. he has entered professional tennis at the wrong time......so unlucky playing in the era of roger, nadal, djoko,...
i feel he has 7 yrs shani problem:p

man you are dead right.

he is unlucky and so are many others who are just waiting like eternity to @least get into a slam final.lol

but its too early to put djokovic in that list with federer and nadal.
he is doing good but needs to prove even more to get up there

gofeddy

Broken In
all those nadal supporters...........bad news for u................he is out of the us open. now its only GO ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

siddartha

nadal>is out we no it>>>he is injured so he dint perform well>wait n c djokovich will win us open>

gofeddy

Broken In
djoko wont win. i don think he has experience playin in a big final with a guy lik federer.....lets wait n watch.....its rog v roddick comin up tomoro at 6:30 am

OP
abhi_10_20

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
hu hu...match's over against Roddick..... haa..u know the result..:D :)
Nadal's got a good future in acting...:D ....whenever he's on the verge of losing, he pretends as though he has got injured..... now tell me how many times he's done this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom