Far Cry 4

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Alright..so started this yesterday

I'm running on 1080p but all settings are low or medium
bcoz of my HD6770 :-?
still getting good playable fps

also game version is 1.4 should I upgrade to 1.8 ? will I loose my progress if I update ?

- - - Updated - - -

Gameplay is excellent..but sometimes while roaming I feel like FC3 ambience (Ubi has reused some sounds/graphics from FC3 ;))
Chu@#$ye and Bos$$%$e and many other Hindi gaalis :lol:

btw when the game loads does it mean Kyrat = ek minute ?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Alright..so started this yesterday

I'm running on 1080p but all settings are low or medium
bcoz of my HD6770 :-?
still getting good playable fps

also game version is 1.4 should I upgrade to 1.8 ? will I loose my progress if I update ?

- - - Updated - - -

Gameplay is excellent..but sometimes while roaming I feel like FC3 ambience (Ubi has reused some sounds/graphics from FC3 ;))
Chu@#$ye and Bos$$%$e and many other Hindi gaalis :lol:

btw when the game loads does it mean Kyrat = ek minute ?

fcuk no! :D :D , its "Loading" that has a intuitive translation there. Cant agree with sound/graphics matching that of FC3, you could say the game mechanics, but audio-visually its completely different bro. The background score and the graphics are simply top-notch. Hindi gaalis are welcome tho ;)

Zangetsu

fcuk no! :D :D , its "Loading" that has a intuitive translation there. Cant agree with sound/graphics matching that of FC3, you could say the game mechanics, but audio-visually its completely different bro. The background score and the graphics are simply top-notch. Hindi gaalis are welcome tho ;)

I agree graphics is better in FC4 but I said while roaming it brings back FC3 and we all know its the same Dunia Engine so visually optimized in FC4 but enhanced from FC3 ..am I correct ?

some audio such as Birds,animals etc is same as FC3 (u can't deny that)

btw at what settings are u playing at ?

any TDF member playing at Ultra ? :wink:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I agree graphics is better in FC4 but I said while roaming it brings back FC3 and we all know its the same Dunia Engine so visually optimized in FC4 but enhanced from FC3 ..am I correct ?

some audio such as Birds,animals etc is same as FC3 (u can't deny that)

btw at what settings are u playing at ?

any TDF member playing at Ultra ? :wink:

Maxed out at 1440P with SMAA. 51FPS average.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Maxed out at 1080p, story wise I liked FC3 but a refreshing indian environment in FC4. Graphics are better than FC3 for sure

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ledge jumping and grabbing is buggy in FC4. sometimes Ajay grabs some invisible ledge and goes up and at other times (most of the time) he'll only grab a ledge if you position him at just the right angle. AFAIK, the latter issue didn't exist in FC3.

and just like FC3, the quest menu is missing. just a waypoint mainly because all quests is basically to keep shooting till everyone there is dead. but a quest menu would have helped never the less.

Zangetsu

The mini-helicopter ride is excellent and is quick way to travel other than fast travel ;)

also Did u encounter any Crocs or water creatures ?

I decided to go with Amita's Side missions instead of Sabal :mrgreen:
eagerly waiting for a Sniper Rifle to make my task easier in outpost

amjath

Human Spambot
Never used fast travel. I like driving.
Never seen any crocs yet,got bitten by daemon fish only. [MENTION=34930]Zangetsu[/MENTION] siding a girl huh, there is no ahem scenes :D sniper rifle and mini rocket type launcher(not sure exact name) are awesome

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Never used fast travel. I like driving.
Never seen any crocs yet,got bitten by daemon fish only. @Zangetsu siding a girl huh, there is no ahem scenes :D sniper rifle and mini rocket type launcher(not sure exact name) are awesome

crocs are hard to see, u only see them when u get bitten......... they are still like rock near river shore...

Zangetsu

[MENTION=34930]Zangetsu[/MENTION] siding a girl huh, there is no ahem scenes :D sniper rifle and mini rocket type launcher(not sure exact name) are awesome
Hehe..Amita is beautiful
but can't I take Sabal's missions after Amita ? Do I have to start again :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

crocs are hard to see, u only see them when u get bitten......... they are still like rock near river shore...

I encountered green snake and also bitten...
Hunters are PITA :-x though I kill them using bow & arrow

amjath

Human Spambot
Will look near the shores.

Btw I saw bear vs bear, bear vs tiger, tiger vs tiger fights

Hehe..Amita is beautiful
but can't I take Sabal's missions after Amita ? Do I have to start again :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

I encountered green snake and also bitten...
Hunters are PITA :-x though I kill them using bow & arrow

If you are siding one you cannot play others mission. Yes, You need to start again. So remember or note down who you are siding. In later stages, you will see choice between 3.

I got bitten by green snake twice, but I killed it later :D

If you scan hunter using camera, later their icon gets disappeared. So its up to your eyes or sniper lens.

Guys, I was using a normal sniper so it gets unstable early than I expect. Now I purchased/unlocked sniper from signature weapon will it be stable for at least >5 seconds?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Will look near the shores.

Btw I saw bear vs bear, bear vs tiger, tiger vs tiger fights

If you are siding one you cannot play others mission. Yes, You need to start again. So remember or note down who you are siding. In later stages, you will see choice between 3.

I got bitten by green snake twice, but I killed it later :D

If you scan hunter using camera, later their icon gets disappeared. So its up to your eyes or sniper lens.

Guys, I was using a normal sniper so it gets unstable early than I expect. Now I purchased/unlocked sniper from signature weapon will it be stable for at least >5 seconds?

There is a perk in skill tree which reduces sway on sniper rifles while holding breath i guess. I have unlockd all snipers including the signatures. Sway is almost same for every one of them, the one with attahced silencer are the best ones for snoop kill.

amjath

Human Spambot
There is a perk in skill tree which reduces sway on sniper rifles while holding breath i guess. I have unlockd all snipers including the signatures. Sway is almost same for every one of them, the one with attahced silencer are the best ones for snoop kill.

Okay I have to unlock skill tree huh! I'm using silencer with former sniper, later comes with silencer

Zangetsu

Do we have to manually Save often??
I remember I collected 3 pig skins for loot bag but on reload all disappeared....:-x does manual save keep tracks of all items collected ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I remember I collected 3 pig skins for loot bag but on reload all disappeared....:-x does manual save keep tracks of all items collected ?

You have to manually save every time you complete a task or mission or before exiting the game otherwise it doesn't save.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

simply buy/sell an item at Sherpa or the safe house and it'll save. Sherpa is easy as they roam everywhere.

Top Bottom