gameranand

Living to Play
1. me gone Trekking too. you can go for 50degree rockfaces for a couple of meters. gather momentum and clamber up. i have said rockfaces, which are not cliff sides ;)

2. i dont get you?? explain this point?

3. Crysis? and i forget the names of few other notable FPS with vissible legs.

4. Kay.. not a gun, but atleast melee..

5. Ballistics. Not blasts. Ballistics as in bullet drop/drift from long range sniper shots. the AMR has everything to make it badass, but it makes things easy. i am using modified ballistics mod for better/realistic[NO bullet drop/drift :( ] weapon handling... maybe this point is overkill/un-necessary, but the above..

1. I didn't tried that much, was kinda hard for me. Seems like I am not good at that. :D:D

2. I mean that when you can heal heal 3 bars of health without at a time without any syringes then you should not complain about that.

3. Hmm...Crysis ?? When did I saw my leg in Crysis, I thought that only in Mirror's Edge I was able to see my leg.:-?

4. Yeah like I said, I would have loved a way to kill a shark while swimming.

5. Oh that...Well actually those are more of a distraction for me in game so I am not very fond of them.....personal choices. :)

I guess I answered them all. ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed the game and family and friends are most important to me ... if you get what I meant ;-)

Al-right, reached upto the 2 endings part and boy, did I like Citra even for a bit even when she was making out with Jason ... ? naah, not a bit because she did "it" to him after she has dozed him and tried to use Jason for her own reason and superstitious ideas even after when she has got the hold of the whole island and what kind of lady can kidnap her loved one's family members and for such mean purpose ? anyway, enough talk about her.

and i did not like the - "pucker that *******" line -- what type of gay word is this ?God !, what game devs are thinking these days, are they even sane enough ?

Apart from those I did like the game very much .. so far the best FC3 game I've ever played after FC1 and the story, gameplay, optimization all are perfect IMO - this game is getting a straight 9/10 from me ;-)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
1. I didn't tried that much, was kinda hard for me. Seems like I am not good at that. :D:D

2. I mean that when you can heal heal 3 bars of health without at a time without any syringes then you should not complain about that.

3. Hmm...Crysis ?? When did I saw my leg in Crysis, I thought that only in Mirror's Edge I was able to see my leg.:-?

4. Yeah like I said, I would have loved a way to kill a shark while swimming.

5. Oh that...Well actually those are more of a distraction for me in game so I am not very fond of them.....personal choices. :)

I guess I answered them all. ;-)

2. heal 3 health bars without any syringes?? :O

3. lol never looked down in the whole game??

4. thats true for me.

5. sure. :)

some more.. lemme know if you are bored :D

*imageshack.us/a/img407/4465/farcry3d3d1120130117171.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img191/4453/farcry3d3d1120130116152.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img607/4009/farcry3d3d1120130116154.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img46/8510/farcry3d3d1120130117151.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img607/1077/farcry3d3d1120130117161.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img441/1077/farcry3d3d1120130117161.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img341/1077/farcry3d3d1120130117161.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img405/1077/farcry3d3d1120130117161.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img90/8048/farcry3d3d1120130117152.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img545/8048/farcry3d3d1120130117152.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img507/8048/farcry3d3d1120130117152.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img687/1077/farcry3d3d1120130117161.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img13/1077/farcry3d3d1120130117161.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img525/3552/farcry3d3d1120130117162.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img856/8383/farcry3d3d1120130117163.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img268/8383/farcry3d3d1120130117163.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img593/8383/farcry3d3d1120130117163.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img841/3420/farcry3d3d1120130117164.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img5/4681/farcry3d3d1120130117165.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img703/4681/farcry3d3d1120130117165.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img534/4681/farcry3d3d1120130117165.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img822/3420/farcry3d3d1120130117164.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img96/3420/farcry3d3d1120130117164.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img442/3420/farcry3d3d1120130117164.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah seriously I didn't noticed the leg in Crysis game. As for screenshots, post them in Screenshot channel, too many screenshots makes the pages heavy so it takes longer time to open them. I hope you got what I mean. :)

Yeah seriously I didn't noticed the leg in Crysis game. As for screenshots, post them in Screenshot channel, too many screenshots makes the pages heavy so it takes longer time to open them. I hope you got what I mean. :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

4. thats true for me.

Try out putting some points on healing in the skills tab. u will know what he is talking about.

if u closely observe, Jason shows his "legs" (that u are keen on) while jumping over a table, ledge etc.. check that yourself..

Even i was aiming a tad above with my snipers (initially - effect of BC3 multiplayer) expecting a bullet drop and I would have like it that way. :) <<personal choice>>

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

point duly noted. :)

Try out putting some points on healing in the skills tab. u will know what he is talking about.

if u closely observe, Jason shows his "legs" (that u are keen on) while jumping over a table, ledge etc.. check that yourself..

Even i was aiming a tad above with my snipers (initially - effect of BC3 multiplayer) expecting a bullet drop and I would have like it that way. :) <<personal choice>>

have been playing the game for around 8-9hrs total. you think i would miss out on something as trivial as that?? i was commenting about the legs being invisible normally when you look down. if u closely observe, you wont be able to observe them. ;)

BC3? yo mean BF3?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
point duly noted. :)

have been playing the game for around 8-9hrs total. you think i would miss out on something as trivial as that?? i was commenting about the legs being invisible normally when you look down. if u closely observe, you wont be able to observe them. ;)

BC3? yo mean BF3?

Agreed with Anirban on that "i cant see my legs" but I am least bothered about that, but when its called unrealistic in a game, I might just want to excercise a thought of making a game so "REALISTIC" for the sake of it that "Jason" dies after consuming the First bullet that hits him and its game-over and that doesnt please me at all.

Speaking of realism, anyone has encountered the "indestructible" lady at the beach-house? She gives some quest as an NPC to keep a drunkard out of a grave and when its completed, she becomes a just another villager in that place. Now, i shot one full round of LMG on her head and ear, hit her with sniper from Point Blank Range,emptied magazines of SMG and assaults on her, used napalm grenade, planted C4 right beneath her feet and fired a RPG at her hut..all to blast and burn and devastate the whole goddamn place to smithereens and all that she'd do is the get a lil frightened and lower down asking for mercy from me. BUT SHE DID NOT DIE!! :pullhair::hissyfit::punch::banghead:

Jason has serious apathy to cliffs and rock faces as anirban said, i just found him very reluctant to climb in some edges, am not denying that, i could not climb those anyway, but when he decends down a stiff slop his health bar depeltes like he has been hit with bazooka ! even when i did it with Jason's butt closely in touch with ground and made it like slide, and how high it was ? say some 6-8 feet, no Hero suffers injury like he does. Also it outweighs the damage taken from LMG's from heavy's in combat!! in terms of amount of health bar depletion :O

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Agreed with Anirban on that "i cant see my legs" but I am least bothered about that, but when its called unrealistic in a game, I might just want to excercise a thought of making a game so "REALISTIC" for the sake of it that "Jason" dies after consuming the First bullet that hits him and its game-over and that doesnt please me at all.

Speaking of realism, anyone has encountered the "indestructible" lady at the beach-house? She gives some quest as an NPC to keep a drunkard out of a grave and when its completed, she becomes a just another villager in that place. Now, i shot one full round of LMG on her head and ear, hit her with sniper from Point Blank Range,emptied magazines of SMG and assaults on her, used napalm grenade, planted C4 right beneath her feet and fired a RPG at her hut..all to blast and burn and devastate the whole goddamn place to smithereens and all that she'd do is the get a lil frightened and lower down asking for mercy from me. BUT SHE DID NOT DIE!! :pullhair::hissyfit::punch::banghead:

Jason has serious apathy to cliffs and rock faces as anirban said, i just found him very reluctant to climb in some edges, am not denying that, i could not climb those anyway, but when he decends down a stiff slop his health bar depeltes like he has been hit with bazooka ! even when i did it with Jason's butt closely in touch with ground and made it like slide, and how high it was ? say some 6-8 feet, no Hero suffers injury like he does. Also it outweighs the damage taken from LMG's from heavy's in combat!! in terms of amount of health bar depletion :O

thanks for pointing these out.. Jason gets stabbed, in [maybe below] the heart, but he just stands right up, with only something like a mild concussion with hazy vision, and the next second can sprint and swim and fire bazookas and $hit.. and he falls from a few feet dude looses half his health. LOL!!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

4. thats true for me.

Now that's how i call in-game photos are something to marvel at. Justifies Anirban_photography. Awesome perspectives and frame sense. Keep it up. +3 "Golden Points" to ya

gameranand

Living to Play
thanks for pointing these out.. Jason gets stabbed, in [maybe below] the heart, but he just stands right up, with only something like a mild concussion with hazy vision, and the next second can sprint and swim and fire bazookas and $hit.. and he falls from a few feet dude looses half his health. LOL!!

Well if you see this in this way then its weird but not much of a problem IMHO. But yes developers should think about this, :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
it was always said that games are fictional.. besides you still believe in playing other realistic games where the hero respawns after death?? :) if so, i rest my case and jason is no exception to all the gimmics he does.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
it was always said that games are fictional.. besides you still believe in playing other realistic games where the hero respawns after death?? :) if so, i rest my case and jason is no exception to all the gimmics he does.

I concur on this, if the approach "Game" was all that representational in realism in its pragmatic ways, it would really not have offered enjoyment. Even i ridicule myself to have "save and reload" options in my real life, mostly in office :D enough said.

Time to shoot critics, farcry 3 is a good play and Vaas a rockztaa man ( read bald headed freak) , look at him talk! I'm diggin it.

gameranand

Living to Play

You know we kind of want a Semi real game. Nothing in game is real but its the job of developers that gamers should think that its as near real life as possible. Be it sound, recoil and all. Now the case in hand far Cry 3 has weird health drops. I mean you loose 1 bar for a bullet and you loose 2 bars when you jump from 2-3 meters which is unrealistic in proportion. So you see, its not about making the game real, its about mixing realism and fantasy in right proportion. I hope you got my point. :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
You know we kind of want a Semi real game. Nothing in game is real but its the job of developers that gamers should think that its as near real life as possible. Be it sound, recoil and all. Now the case in hand far Cry 3 has weird health drops. I mean you loose 1 bar for a bullet and you loose 2 bars when you jump from 2-3 meters which is unrealistic in proportion. So you see, its not about making the game real, its about mixing realism and fantasy in right proportion. I hope you got my point. :)

I understand what you are talking about and i also understand the game is not about jumping from the hill tops or even gliding on the surfaces..
so yeah, if u cant take a vehicle everywhere, make sure you traverse the right path rather than making a mistake of gliding on the surface every time --- Thats what i learnt by playing FC3 though :)

I dint think there is much to read into or break the headupon in this game. It was an entertainer like watching any humorous movie to me.. so yeah i enjoyed the short story.

havoknation

Journeyman
I was not following this thread but one phrase to this game :

It is a height of graphics, gameplay, sound effects , AI (@ survivor mode). I am speechless and amazed how far gaming industry has reachd. Hats off to Dunia Engine 2.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
"DID I TELL YOU THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY"..:talk2hand:

The games pretty good.. The graphics, the sound and AI.. Sometimes gets a little unrealistic but then it has the perfect blend of fantasy and reality i would say..:thumbs:

gameranand

Living to Play
Well actually I never use any vehicle at all for transportation. I prefer to be on my foot and enjoy the Flora and Fauna. :p

Top Bottom