^^ From when you started caring about every possible situation. Last time I remembered you were the guy who just likes to enjoy the game.
@topgear That area is heavily guarded. Just keep throwing stones in opposite direction and sneak past the guards. :\ Thats what I did. There are even 2-3 heavy guards present with armour and all -_-
You'll see a softcore porn if you choose to stay with the *****. And then she'll stab you.
the devs have made some flaws IMO....
1. being realistic open world, one expects to move about in the environment as in real world. the movement should have been better. Jason should be able to climb slopes till around 50degrees. its just too frustrating after a certain time, to go around a lot of distance for traversing a simple rockface.
2. Jason loses a complete health bar and some more when he falls from a height of around 2-3meters. this is completely absurd, because the main story line has places where Jason has to jump down from a height more than 2meters, and has cost me 2-3 health syringes.
3. Legs. a realistic open world FPS game and no legs. visible legs would have been so much better. feels like COD. :\
4. no guns in water?? what happens to the guns and grenades and molotovs that Jason lugs around all the time? atleast a handgun wold have been so much better.
5. realistic ballastics [sans Sniper Elite V2] would have been AWESOME.
the devs should have seen these issues. seriously..
btw, did i tell you that AMR is BADASS??
Alright let me answer these in my own way.
1. Yes I agree to that but I have done trekking and 50 degrees on a sloppy mountain is unrealistic. I am not saying that they shouldn't have done that but I am just telling you the truth.
2. Well I won't complain about that because you get to heal even without syringes and when upgraded then 3 bars at a time. Do we really have to complain about this, I mean I can complete whole game without ever need to do a syringe, I mean it seriously.
3. No it wouldn't have been, its a typical FPS not Mirror's Edge.
4. I just wish that there would have been a way to kill a shark, I won't say that I want a gun in water.
5. I think that blast are pretty good, I agree not that good but hey, its one hell of a game, there are always some flaws left.
Ah, not finding any interest to watch it again after a month. That's the 'only' thing I liked about this game(?) anyway[EXPLICIT WARNING] well, you can watch the post i posted on this 2-3 pages back here: http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/142049-far-cry-3-a-20.html#post1818869