NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ubisoft are doing what Crytek should've done with C3. I just loved FC2, the open-ness, wild fire, the graphics but hated the frequent spawn of enemies. The gunplay was great.

They said FC3 is GOTY material from the previews, the lush environment, so killer moves like using a knife to kill two people, all that sounds great.

But still, I miss Nanosuit. Crytek should've done this with Nanosuit and added aliens instead of humans.

BTW, will defo preorder this game.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
PC Gamer gives it a 89/100. Review remains very positive, looks like finally we have gotten the Far Cry game we always want.

*www.pcgamer.com/review/far-cry-3-review/

The original Far Cry’s developers Crytek used to describe that game’s philosophy as ‘veni, vidi, vici’: you show up, you scout out the situation, and you decide how to conquer it. Ubisoft kept the Far Cry name, and Crytek tried to stay true to its spirit in the Crysis games. But only Far Cry 3 really feels focused on doing that concept justice. You’ve got a huge island to explore, ridiculously effective tools for scouting every hostile situation, and so many clever intersecting systems to inspire creative ways to conquer them. It’s a better stealth game than Far Cry 1, set in an open world that feels richer than Far Cry 2’s. That’s an amazing thing to play.

gameranand

Living to Play
PC Gamer gives it a 89/100. Review remains very positive, looks like finally we have gotten the Far Cry game we always want.

Far Cry 3 PC review

Now I am convinced that we have got an awesome game. :) Its nice that a series is now back on track.

gameranand

Living to Play
Looks awesome on PC at ultra. Good thing I am getting my new rig, its about time to play these games at highest possible settings. :)

Top Bottom