iittopper

Wise Old Owl
funny its multiplayer didnot got very good review which i was expecting . But assasin creed 3 multiplayer got good response .

gameranand

Living to Play
This game is basically more inclined towards SP experience. Its actually good to see that finally developers are concentrating on SP campaign rather than going for MP all the way like Co-op, and other aspects. :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Multiplayer looks like garbage..another COD clone after Crysis2. Eurogamer should have given it an 8.5 or a 9, coz they didn't spend enough time with the multiplayer portion.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Well then you won't be very happy because MP of this game is quite good not as good when compared to SP campaign, however reviews says that co-op is quite good in this game.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I care , and i haven't played any good multiplayer game in a long time . So looking forward to it .

Bizarre, with so many F2P options. Try BF3, Borderlands 2. At low cost, try Ravaged. Also Planetside 2.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you are the first guy, complaining about MP. These days it is generally the other way round. If you don't mind looking outside FPS, try Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and War of the Roses.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Far Cry 3 PC Is Like Open World Uncharted In 1080P And High Resolution Textures

That's a satisfying comment and i believe this guy because i've played uncharted 1 & 2.

Far Cry 3 seems one of the strongest title for pc gamers this year boasting some breathtaking visuals. Might pip crysis 3 in terms of overall visual appeal.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Far Cry 3 seems one of the strongest title for pc gamers this year boasting some breathtaking visuals. Might pip crysis 3 in terms of overall visual appeal.

Don't think so, FC3 looks great but better than crysis 3? NO WAY!! Even Crysis 1 had better water tessellation then FC3.
Try comparing the latest two PC videos of FC3 and C3, C3 easily looks better ;)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ I don't think those gameplay videos belong to pc. And about the water, i find far cry 3's implementation to be better. Crysis 2 had the most usage of tessellation in a game yet and to the point being overdone. But this water looks more natural.

Still lets keep the verdict until the game releases.

Gameranand would be the perfect guy to give comments about visual feel considering his soon to be ready behemoth of a rig. :razz:

cyborg47

Technomancer
I care , and i haven't played any good multiplayer game in a long time . So looking forward to it .

You seriously wouldn't want FC3 as your multiplayer option, coz its nothing original. Better get some other game, black ops 2 may be?(not that BO2 is original either, but you enjoyed the SP, so why not give the mp a try.)

How many hours do you think FC3 will give

25 hours.

^^ I don't think those gameplay videos belong to pc. And about the water, i find far cry 3's implementation to be better. Crysis 2 had the most usage of tessellation in a game yet and to the point being overdone. But this water looks more natural.

Post 116 ;)
As for the water, I was referring to Crysis 1, the dx10 tessellation effects were much better than the one in FC3. And it doesn't look natural to me, more like rushed to get the job done :|

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Wow that's great. If it looks this good in a low res gameplay video, watching it live on ultra settings would be something.
Even that water had froth in the banks which makes it even more realistic.

Afair , the original crysis had no froth in its water model.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Not just the water, the grass effects are better in C3 ;) you should look at that latest video of C3, the fields ;)

Top Bottom