Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Who the hell says that Far Cry 2 was epic fail dude. That was a good success IMO. Most gamers loved that game.
Including me....

Far Cry 2 was never a fail it was a very good game with some glitches which sometimes irritated gamers.
:punch: its not a epic fail.....otherwise FarCry 3 wont be an open world sand boxie it will like FarCry 1....
ya some glitches r there in FarCry 2 but whats the big deal..every game has that....
thumb rule: there r developers so there r Bugs....

so you want to say, Ubisoft games = FLOP? you judge games looking at who is the damn developer?
Prince of Persia

Stupid AI? where? i found the AI to be really good even at medium difficulty. yes sometimes they fail to spot you even if you are standing infront of them. but like Crysis they try to flank you & ambush you.
AI is superb as compared to other games
in day light they will see from distance coming....
& in night time u r safely hidden from their views....

varunb

Working in an IT company
Time to revive an old thread:

[YOUTUBE]v2NptKVlMrk[/YOUTUBE]

I believe this game will turn out to be a very good entertainer. 2012 is a really good year for gamers & Farcry 3 will be one those games that will make this year special.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Who the hell says that Far Cry 2 was epic fail dude. That was a good success IMO. Most gamers loved that game. Yes that was not as successful as Far Cry but hey that happens to many series look at Crysis 2 for god sake. What do you think Crysis 2 was a epic successor of Crysis 1 or warhead???? Far Cry 2 was never a fail it was a very good game with some glitches which sometimes irritated gamers.

Of course crysis 2 can be said as succesor(not epic!) to Crysis1/warhead...the story and gameplay is more immersive than ever!:)

Nope, its just a little kid in the crysis series. Those three yerli brothers should be kick on their balls!

what r u tryin to say.????

They are godfather of crysis and crytek.(dev of bemoth cryengine 3 ..king of all game engines.)
Just because the final title in series failed to entertain a bunch of people doesnt mean they are nuts or anythin..ok!:muttering:

so you want to say, Ubisoft games = FLOP? you judge games looking at who is the damn developer?

Developer do matters.!! my friend.
After all it is they who make it all happen.Remember!Its a different thing Although.

But deciding a game's worth by its devs' name is mindless.For sure.Period.

gameranand

Living to Play

They are godfather of crysis and crytek.(dev of bemoth cryengine 3 ..king of all game engines.)
Just because the final title in series failed to entertain a bunch of people doesnt mean they are nuts or anythin..ok!:muttering:

He was trying to say that they toned down PC version too much and mixed them with bugs and served to the gamers. Got it. :razz::mrgreen:

Neuron

Electronic.
I don't appreciate the fact that he is surviving all those gunfire without a nano suit.And also was that Christopher Walken who told him to get cave mushrooms?

cyborg47

Technomancer

Alright, sorry. I take that back :p I do appreciate them for their engine.

But the game,I payed thousand bucks for that pos god dammit! and very disappointed. The bugs in the single player still have not been fixed, and the online portion(which is by far, a cheapest call of duty rip off I had seen) is filled with hackers. :evil:

I don't appreciate the fact that he is surviving all those gunfire without a nano suit.And also was that Christopher Walken who told him to get cave mushrooms?

God mode, possibly. Developers usually use that while showcasing their game demos, don't they?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
....ofcourse their engine is worth respect.
and @gameranand the whole pc package was brought back to its gorgeous beauty by release of dx 11 ultra patch for pc .It also fixed most of sp bugs.

although mp was a sh&@

dibya_kol

In the zone
I love the farcry serise .. Nice IQ, nice gameplay, nice story line, and in farcry 3 there is dx11 support as well. Waiting for this .. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
....ofcourse their engine is worth respect.
and @gameranand the whole pc package was brought back to its gorgeous beauty by release of dx 11 ultra patch for pc .It also fixed most of sp bugs.

although mp was a sh&@

Yes they did but too late. Whats the use of that when I have already completed the game. Crysis 2 wasn't a goddamn RPG.

Ontopic.
TBH I don't have very high expectation from the game.

abhidev

Human Spambot
another trailer...and this one reveals so many things about the game....this one is gonna be an awesome game!!!!

[YOUTUBE]RsrYZpswwtM[/YOUTUBE]

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
TBH.. the graphics looks crappy, I was very excited when I had seen the previous trailer, but the new one released yesterday looks very bad.. I am quite disappointed.

abhidev

Human Spambot
TBH.. the graphics looks crappy, I was very excited when I had seen the previous trailer, but the new one released yesterday looks very bad.. I am quite disappointed.

yea..graphics can be improved more..but i think the there are many game elements that they have added.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
Guys ..will I get a chance to preorder it??? I want to preorder but looks like no chance for Indians so far.. Same with boderlands 2. Both games are available for preorders but theres no way I can preorder,Is there?

Top Bottom