damngoodman999

damnbadman666
[YOUTUBE]ctSO3U_0vCg[/YOUTUBE]

Just saw the gameplay trailer its really unbelievable , the gameplay is stunning - insane killing tactics .. Cant wait :-o

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
furious_gamer said:
???? You mean the price or the game...
I guess he means game because I don't think that price has been revealed. :p

Well I don't know why any one would call it cheap. It looked real nice to me. Yes that villain character was not that good and heck he looked like a gay or girl to me even his voice don't have that villain punch but gameplay and graphics look good to me.

cyborg47

Technomancer
???? You mean the price or the game...

*facepalm*
He meant the game was cheap. nothing about the price. lol.

I wont say its cheap, but ubisoft hasnt even got a trailer and directly jumped into the gameplay videos. :|
Some people might not like it, probably coz of all that gaga over BF3 and MW3(burp)..but it actually looks interesting.

saddy

Broken In
Farcry 1 was epic in becoz it was made by crytek not ubisoft .. plus it that mind blowing AI and graphics back then.and was rate no1 everyone in FPS .. Far cry 2 which was a epic epic fail all due to its repetive nature and had stupid AI and useless roaming world... .i really dont think till will stand any chance aganist other FPS title like BF3 or COD MW3....

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
saddy said:
Farcry 1 was epic in becoz it was made by crytek not ubisoft .. plus it that mind blowing AI and graphics back then.and was rate no1 everyone in FPS .. Far cry 2 which was a epic epic fail all due to its repetive nature and had stupid AI and useless roaming world... .i really dont think till will stand any chance aganist other FPS title like BF3 or COD MW3....
Who the hell says that Far Cry 2 was epic fail dude. That was a good success IMO. Most gamers loved that game. Yes that was not as successful as Far Cry but hey that happens to many series look at Crysis 2 for god sake. What do you think Crysis 2 was a epic successor of Crysis 1 or warhead???? Far Cry 2 was never a fail it was a very good game with some glitches which sometimes irritated gamers.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I guess he means game because I don't think that price has been revealed. :p

Well I don't know why any one would call it cheap. It looked real nice to me. Yes that villain character was not that good and heck he looked like a gay or girl to me even his voice don't have that villain punch but gameplay and graphics look good to me.

Yeah the villain character is so cliche.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Farcry 1 was epic in becoz it was made by crytek not ubisoft

so you want to say, Ubisoft games = FLOP? you judge games looking at who is the damn developer?

Far cry 2 which was a epic epic fail all due to its repetive nature and had stupid AI and useless roaming world... .i really dont think till will stand any chance aganist other FPS title like BF3 or COD MW3....

repetitive nature = yes. it is an open world game & with the constant African patrols it feels a bit repetitive. but then there is the free bus service.

Stupid AI? where? i found the AI to be really good even at medium difficulty. yes sometimes they fail to spot you even if you are standing infront of them. but like Crysis they try to flank you & ambush you.

BF3 = multiplayer mainly.
MW3 = linear. short. most probably no side missions.

can't compare FarCry2 with these games.

What do you think Crysis 2 was a epic successor of Crysis 1 or warhead????

was going to tell exactly that.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
My only complaint with the game was the re-spawning of scouts at checkpoints. Which really gets in one's way. Except that, I loved the game.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well my complain was buddy...He came in my fireline and got a shot and then what the hell he started shooting me..Had to reload the recent saves. Yes spawning of scouts was irritating sometimes. Many times I used to kill all of them and then go to some place and when I return through same path all were there. I thought africans are pretty fast. :)) :)) :))

saddy

Broken In
Dont take me wrong guys ..i m only saying for me farcry 2 was not a good gaming experience and no ubisoft games r not all flop nor i judge game by developer .i only judge them by there gameplay and replayability.no matter who make them.They r good at AC series and other tactical shooter like Ghost recon not at FPS game IMO.Crytek only make FPS game so they r good at it.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ No offence but If the game was not a good experience for you then you can't just say that game is epic epic fail now can you??? Many good games are not good experience for me but I don't just say that they are fail yes I criticize them but not like this. I found Crysis 2 AI dumb compared to Crysis and I posted a hel about it in respective thread but I never said that game is bad or fail. It was a success its just that it wasn't good enough for me thats it.

Top Bottom