Far Cry 2 --> Not just another over-hyped game

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Gosh..reading all the posts..now my mouth is watering..I am out of Delhi as of now. Now I feel like changing, my ticket, to get back home fast..and install FC2....!!!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Me just 8% but want to know something, after meeting the priest for the first time, when I go back again he's not there. Can't we stock up on our Malaria meds? I also noticed that if you have a map opened up while driving a vehicle and have it in detailed mode, so if u go off it, the next map comes after a while(5-6seconds) and all along the game HANGS!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Guys, I just couldn't find a way to enter the church. There is no open door to enter the church. Please help.

Got it finally. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jack Carvar

Broken In
Me just 8% but want to know something, after meeting the priest for the first time, when I go back again he's not there. Can't we stock up on our Malaria meds? I also noticed that if you have a map opened up while driving a vehicle and have it in detailed mode, so if u go off it, the next map comes after a while(5-6seconds) and all along the game HANGS!

Actually there are not fixed number of pills. The game is scripted so that when you reach x% of game, your player will run out of pills and you will need to go back. Amd the disease wears off, so IMO at 50%, ur player will be cured.

*img208.imageshack.us/img208/159/farcry22008102712291887bs3.th.jpg
Sea voyage:D

*img261.imageshack.us/img261/8086/farcry22008102712341701ki2.th.jpg
The guy can swim!

Played for 4-5 hours,roaming in the area,capturing safehouses and guard posts,done with 8% of the game.No plans of playing any other game.Addicted to this one!!

go4saket

I have a problem... Whenever I take/use any of the installed gun (LMV or something), it takes the gun without any problem but then doesnt leave the gun at all. How can I leave the gun so that I can move ahead.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Anyone with ATI card facing game crash problem. The game is closing itself sometimes on my PC. :(

Applied the Far Cry 2 patch released by ATI already but no luck.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Me Too, dunno what's causing it. Waiting for a patch from the Developers side.
My Malaria meds have run out, where to get the refill? First time I got from Priest, now he is not in the Church, where to get the meds?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Anyone with ATI card facing game crash problem. The game is closing itself sometimes on my PC. :(

Applied the Far Cry 2 patch released by ATI already but no luck.
Zero crashes till now. Using Catalyst 8.10. But People on GameFAQS board have a full thread running for it & they have similar crashing experience. It happens for some after an hour in the game.

@Plasma: The only place where you'll get the malaria meds is with the Priest at Pala. If you're totally out of meds pills & can't reach the priest in time then you'll need to reloads some earlier quick save & then head off to the priest before time runs out. He will give you a mission to deliver a few documents & once you complete it, you'll have your next dosage.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_bar.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_bed.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_bridge.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_kaamchor.jpg

*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_desert.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_dude.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_fire.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_fire2.jpg

*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_game_data.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_jungle.jpg

*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_reapir.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_sunrise.jpg
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_watch.jpg*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/FarCry2_zebra.jpg

:))

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
why do the AI keep shooting the player. at every check post, they open fire.
gets irritating.

they put sooo much of realism but forgot about Tyres. all tyres are bullet proof:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom