Fallout New Vegas

heidi2521

Padawan
Reached lvl 16, managed to activate Jury Rigging like last playthrough, now money wont be an issue.

Btw, Can I start any DLC in the mid of the main plot or do I have to wait till the main story is finished? If its possible, can anyone suggest me the DLC I should go for /avoid ?

Avoid: None
Go for: All

Lonesome Road was the only difficult one at Lv 20 for me. Breezed through it at Lv 34.

You need to beat the DLC before the last mission though. There is no return after that.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Reached lvl 16, managed to activate Jury Rigging like last playthrough, now money wont be an issue.

Btw, Can I start any DLC in the mid of the main plot or do I have to wait till the main story is finished? If its possible, can anyone suggest me the DLC I should go for /avoid ?

I would suggest you to play Honest Hearts first.

Piyush

Lanaya
Avoid: None
Go for: All

Lonesome Road was the only difficult one at Lv 20 for me. Breezed through it at Lv 34.

You need to beat the DLC before the last mission though. There is no return after that.

I would suggest you to play Honest Hearts first.

That means I can start any DLC at any point of game na?
Also, is there any preferable level for some DLCs, coz I see that there are some perks for lvl 50 too, meaning the lvl cap raised to freaking 50 level.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Perhaps no one will care but I'll leave this here just in case:

*www.pcgamer.com/the-cancelled-fallout-van-buren-is-being-remade-as-a-new-vegas-mod/

Top Bottom