Fallout New Vegas

tkin

Back to school!!
say what.. i got the mission near the abandoned quarry, and went to kill them with all my glory[with boone and ede]. got ass whupped in no time :p

with what??
The only weapon that can do that to a deathclaw(at max difficulty) are stuff like Gauss Rifle, AMR, or a legendary shotgun(available in F3 only)

Piyush

Lanaya
Everyone familiar with fallout sereis knows that Lead pipe can take every mutated monster except those mutated ants. :D

Anyways, AMR was good enough to take down Mother/Father/Alpha/Beta deathclaws iff you had good enough guns/sneaking skills.

BUT! I wiped out the nest of deathclaws in one of those caves where you find a unique weapon (dont remember) with a shotgun and my pet Rex.

But this is more funny :D

gameranand

Living to Play
say what.. i got the mission near the abandoned quarry, and went to kill them with all my glory[with boone and ede]. got ass whupped in no time :p
with what??

Yeah that happens. $hit happens all the time in this game. :D:D

With Gauss Rifle of course. I preserve those ammo for these damn creatures. :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yeah i read it up in wikia too. sounded too simple. :p

nevertheless, you partially trolled me. congo on that :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Don't even go with a Lead Pipe anywhere near a Deathclaw, only way to deal with them is maintaining distance. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
With certain perks, a melee hero can take down deathclaw in close combat easily.
When I played a ninja assassin cum close combat player, it was easy with a couple of stimpacks.

tkin

Back to school!!
With certain perks, a melee hero can take down deathclaw in close combat easily.
When I played a ninja assassin cum close combat player, it was easy with a couple of stimpacks.
Ninja's are not supposed to get hurt, then you become a nunja :p :p

Piyush

Lanaya
:D
Yea but doing close combat with a whole pack is different thing, no?
I mean, i'm not a hero from tollywood :lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
:D
Yea but doing close combat with a whole pack is different thing, no?
I mean, i'm not a hero from tollywood :lol:

Well I was never good in Close quarters even I have access to guns. However if there are swords and Magic then I am a warrior. :D:D

Top Bottom