Fallout New Vegas

gameranand

Living to Play
And to me too. The hell with it, I'm gonna reinstall but the problem is that save games are gone so have to start from beginning which is both good and bad thing. :|

Piyush

Lanaya
And to me too. The hell with it, I'm gonna reinstall but the problem is that save games are gone so have to start from beginning which is both good and bad thing. :|

Games like these always feel good when starting from fresh. And since now I've got F:NV UE , there will be enough new content .Too bad that I dont have enough time at my disposal from now on.
Missing the college days

gameranand

Living to Play
Games like these always feel good when starting from fresh. And since now I've got F:NV UE , there will be enough new content .Too bad that I dont have enough time at my disposal from now on.
Missing the college days

Yeah well I don't get enough time to play.
Damned College days. :evil:

OT
What are you doing now then after college ??

Piyush

Lanaya
Going to start this one again. But this time with all the DLCs. Never played any DLC, neither did I got the best ending last time (I wrecked a lot of havoc in my last playthrough only to get a pissed off ending)

gameranand

Living to Play
Going to start this one again. But this time with all the DLCs. Never played any DLC, neither did I got the best ending last time (I wrecked a lot of havoc in my last playthrough only to get a pissed off ending)

Some DLCs are nice but not as much as Fallout 3. Dead Money is really boring and all, but reward is awesome, if you can get it out. :D:D

axes2t2

I am a cat
Darling,Dead Money is the best dlc,not boring.

And getting the reward out is like a simple puzzle.

;) need a certain skill very high to enjoy it though.

gameranand

Living to Play
Darling,Dead Money is the best dlc,not boring.

And getting the reward out is like a simple puzzle.

;) need a certain skill very high to enjoy it though.

It just concentrated on stealth mechanics and not the others so didn't liked that much. Also the environment was limited and all. :|

Piyush

Lanaya
It just concentrated on stealth mechanics and not the others so didn't liked that much. Also the environment was limited and all. :|

IF it was your personal experience , then you should have said it that way :p
I thought the DLC really was boring.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*25.media.tumblr.com/9026c575c8252fe158c975d429239c3b/tumblr_mqmxsh5WQ91s9iquno1_500.jpg
*24.media.tumblr.com/371181841eebefd7dbe4239fc2178887/tumblr_mqmxsh5WQ91s9iquno2_250.png

Piyush

Lanaya
Just when I was about to start this, you came up with such pics which show the stupid AI and bad scripting.
Thanks a lot..grrr

gameranand

Living to Play
Just when I was about to start this, you came up with such pics which show the stupid AI and bad scripting.
Thanks a lot..grrr

I guess they are rectified by the updates and patches. :) I never encountered one.
Ya it is only 'exciting' for the first time.

After your first playthrough it gets repetitive.

Exactly and you can only play it using stealth and nothing else at all. :|

Piyush

Lanaya
Reached lvl 16, managed to activate Jury Rigging like last playthrough, now money wont be an issue.

Btw, Can I start any DLC in the mid of the main plot or do I have to wait till the main story is finished? If its possible, can anyone suggest me the DLC I should go for /avoid ?

Top Bottom