Fallout New Vegas

Piyush

Lanaya
^^ :lol:
This man's dialogues was freaking amazing
laughed hard at the conversation

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Fantastic is the most hilarious character i have met till now..

his comments are a rare combo of :facepalm: and :rofl:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah that he is. Other characters in the game are also quite good, all are different and have a identity of their own which I like very much. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yep.. each character has its own personality.. no similarity between any characters..

even companions are badass too!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Which companions are your favorite ??
Me, myself and I :D companions either slow me down, or they are too overpowered(like boon), hence I take them, complete their storylines and ditch them outright.

gameranand

Living to Play
Me, myself and I :D companions either slow me down, or they are too overpowered(like boon), hence I take them, complete their storylines and ditch them outright.

Boon and that Robot EDE works for me. I mean shooting becomes effortless with them. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Yea Boone was one hell of a sniper
I also was a sniper myself, so the fights were damn easy
Sniper+ Spotter = Easy win

Nerevarine

Incarnate
if only companions in fallout were like the ones in Bioware games :D...
I asked fawkes to repair the generator in the end of fallout 3 and when the game ended, i expected him to make a memorable dialogue but WTF, he just stood there, saying the generic "wait" dialogue..
I was pissed :/

tkin

Back to school!!
if only companions in fallout were like the ones in Bioware games :D...
I asked fawkes to repair the generator in the end of fallout 3 and when the game ended, i expected him to make a memorable dialogue but WTF, he just stood there, saying the generic "wait" dialogue..
I was pissed :/
Its time you took a look into the fallout console, the best ways to fix this is to:

A. Reload savegame.
B. Restart quest.
C. The best option, kill the npc, freeze the ai, unfreeze the ai, resurrect the npc.

I had to use C many times to initiate certain dialogues, like the one unmarked quest where you have to marry a couple in the ship.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Which companions are your favorite ??

i have met Boone, Cass, Rex and EDE.

Boone is too good with a sniper, but bad in small-medium range combat.
Cass is very balanced, equally good with shotguns and Rifles. and good in long/short/medium combat.
Rex is excellent with his melee with enhanced speed[brain replacement].
EDE is kinda.. dunno.. i just dont like it.. but he is good in locomotion due to fly/hovering ability.

i am goin in with Cass now and its good.

:+1:

Boon and that Robot EDE works for me. I mean shooting becomes effortless with them. :)

boone gives the spotter perk, right?? how does it help? can it be used in any other way?

Its time you took a look into the fallout console, the best ways to fix this is to:

A. Reload savegame.
B. Restart quest.
C. The best option, kill the npc, freeze the ai, unfreeze the ai, resurrect the npc.

I had to use C many times to initiate certain dialogues, like the one unmarked quest where you have to marry a couple in the ship.

that for me too? or is it for the ones who have completed the game??

tkin

Back to school!!
i have met Boone, Cass, Rex and EDE.

Boone is too good with a sniper, but bad in small-medium range combat.
Cass is very balanced, equally good with shotguns and Rifles. and good in long/short/medium combat.
Rex is excellent with his melee with enhanced speed[brain replacement].
EDE is kinda.. dunno.. i just dont like it.. but he is good in locomotion due to fly/hovering ability.

i am goin in with Cass now and its good.

:+1:

boone gives the spotter perk, right?? how does it help? can it be used in any other way?

that for me too? or is it for the ones who have completed the game??
I never needed it in FNV, just a reload will fix any script issues, that was needed in F3.

PS: I won't give spoilers but there are few places in the last stage of the game where there are scripting issues, so make sure to save frequently as you reach the end.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes Boon Spotter perk and EDE precision perk works wonders for me. I shot kill most of the time. :p

tkin

Back to school!!
The best companion in New Vegas perk wise is Raul.
I used him only to repair stuff that were hard to get repaired elsewhere, he was costly but he could repair stuff to 100%

gameranand

Living to Play
I used him only to repair stuff that were hard to get repaired elsewhere, he was costly but he could repair stuff to 100%

I prefer to repair stuff on my own. I always try to keep my repair skill as high as possible. :)