Fallout 3

Piyush

Lanaya
re: Fallout 3 --> Ready to exit Vault 101.

i'm at lvl 10
and fallout 3 lvl limit is 20
but by adding BoS DLC , the cap increases to lvl 30....right?
so my question is when should we add dlc?
after completing the game?

........waiting for reply

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies

^^
guys, its Broken Steel DLC. I guess you can install it any time, i know that it alters the ending and elongates the main quest. So, you better install it.

gameranand

Living to Play

Piyush said:
i'm at lvl 10
and fallout 3 lvl limit is 20
but by adding BoS DLC , the cap increases to lvl 30....right?
so my question is when should we add dlc?
after completing the game?
You can apply install the DLC at any moment of game. This DLC is continuation of story so you'll inly get the chance to play it after completing the game althogh the level Cap is increased as soon as you install this DLC. With other DLC you'll get a radio signal and a mission on your Pip boy to complete but with this one you have to complete the game.

Piyush

Lanaya

you mean the missions of DLC will get automatically activates after i complete the storyline of vanilla fallout 3?

^Yes. But don't just install the BoS DLC recklessly. You can do it, but the new mutants that arrive with this DLC are hard to beat, so don't install it until you hit lvl 15 or more.

gameranand

Living to Play

JojoTheDragon said:
Yes. But don't just install the BoS DLC recklessly. You can do it, but the new mutants that arrive with this DLC are hard to beat, so don't install it until you hit lvl 15 or more.
Really?? I installed it before even starting the game and mutants were quite easy. :))

Piyush said:
you mean the missions of DLC will get automatically activates after i complete the storyline of vanilla fallout 3?
Yes but only for BOS. For others you'll get a quest update on your Pip Boy.

Piyush

Lanaya

ok guys
in the mission to find details about the android, i was given two choices
1>to follow Mr Zimmer path
2>to lie about android that he is dead
i first tried to do the 1st option, but it was getting frustrating
so i went for the 2nd option and finished the mission

did i lose something?

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

But Borderlands awesommmeee. Is there co-op in it?

I will buy it if there is ever a steam sale for Fallout like there was for Borderlands. 7-10$ for the whole Fallout 3+DLCs.

gameranand

Living to Play

Piyush said:
ok guys
in the mission to find details about the android, i was given two choices
1>to follow Mr Zimmer path
2>to lie about android that he is dead
i first tried to do the 1st option, but it was getting frustrating
so i went for the 2nd option and finished the mission

did i lose something?
Yes. You lose a damn nice perk and a damn good Plasma Rifle. I was able to get both of them with a neutral Karma. First I told the real android about himself and agreed to kill Dr. for him and he gave me his best plasma rifle. Then I go to Dr. and told him about android and then after getting my perk from him I killed and and got bad then good karma so you can say that with neutral karma you'll get 2 real nice perks.

baccilus said:
But Borderlands awesommmeee. Is there co-op in it?

I will buy it if there is ever a steam sale for Fallout like there was for Borderlands. 7-10$ for the whole Fallout 3+DLCs.
Alright bro let me break it down for you. Borderlands is mainly a shooter game but Fallout 3 is a real RPG. Fallout is way better than Borderlands in most aspects and also it has a pre aiming system known as Vats. So my suggestion is to get this game.

Piyush

Lanaya

Yes, you missed a nice Perk.

You met the doctor how lives hidden under the ship or not ?

what was the description of that perk?
and which doc are you talking about....Zimmer?

Yes. You lose a damn nice perk and a damn good Plasma Rifle. I was able to get both of them with a neutral Karma. First I told the real android about himself and agreed to kill Dr. for him and he gave me his best plasma rifle. Then I go to Dr. and told him about android and then after getting my perk from him I killed and and got bad then good karma so you can say that with neutral karma you'll get 2 real nice perks.
was this the only way to obtain plasma rifle?

axes2t2

I am a cat

You missed the Wired Reflexes per which gives you better chance to hit in VATs.

And the doctor which Jojo is talking about is Pinkerton.

Piyush

Lanaya

yes...i asked many people about Pinkerton..some say a hoax...some legend...some ghost...
what should i do?

axes2t2

I am a cat

I don't remember who but one of the Rivet city's dweller's gives you his location when asking about Rivet city's history.

Piyush, zimmer would have told you about Pinkerton if you had used your speech skill.
But finding Pinkerton is another story, I couldn't find him without a youtube walkthrough.

Piyush

Lanaya

ah...man...i hate this part....
anyways..the game progress is on hold...kinda busy these days.....will continue on this thread when i start it again...

gameranand

Living to Play

Finding Dr. is a pain in the ass because you have to go underwater to find him and have to find a opening in the broken ship's another part and then you have to proceed to him but that guy is kinda useful and you can change your complete your entire face with money because he is a plastic surgeon.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ Thanks for the info buddy .

Never found that doc no matter how hard I try when I played this game - looks like I've to give this game a second wind - i've around thousand save file - so getting to that point might be easy enough anyway ;-)

BTW, can we get something like Rebreather from fallout new vegas in F3 ?

Top Bottom