Fallout 3

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^facepunch

*farm7.static.flickr.com/6082/6110688648_5b6a4f8984_z.jpg

Hammer time.

Now scouring the vaults and other locations. Got power armor training. Got AntAgonizer suit, machinist suit. Fawkes is the new companion.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Fawkes gets stuck at times and gets in the way sometime but an invincible ally for sure.

Got the Experimental MIRV, blew up myself on first trial. Mr Keller (the glowing one) is such a nice guy. Now we share the bunker together.

On level 26 now.

gameranand

Living to Play
Wow I didn't used nukes at all in entire game except for one supermutant behemoth. But will use it in my next playthrough for sure.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ there's a house on the right side of the pic - I just want to know it's name and the location ;-)

Piyush

Lanaya
lolwtf pics so far :lol:

weird dog
*i.imgur.com/42cOS.jpg
*i.imgur.com/PbKiU.jpg

weird citizen
*i.imgur.com/vn6tx.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qNfp7.jpg

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
hi, i just reached megaton and did colin moriarty's quest about getting caps from Silver i got 400 caps. are there any other easy sidequests to get some fast cash?
and how to get to springvale
i'm doing good karma BTW
please help

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Grab everything you can see and touch and sell em. You will never run out of caps. (Actually someone told me the same thing).

And, I am not sure, but didn't you cross Springvale on the way to Megaton?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Grab everything you can see and touch and sell em. You will never run out of caps. (Actually someone told me the same thing).

And, I am not sure, but didn't you cross Springvale on the way to Megaton?

i found springvale. and it seems the place also has a defunct school crawling with Raiders so i'm cleaning the school now

gameranand

Living to Play
hi, i just reached megaton and did colin moriarty's quest about getting caps from Silver i got 400 caps. are there any other easy sidequests to get some fast cash?
and how to get to springvale
i'm doing good karma BTW
please help

Talk to sheriff of megatown he'll give you quest and also there are 1 or 2 more quests there. Also you'll get your house there.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Talk to sheriff of megatown he'll give you quest and also there are 1 or 2 more quests there. Also you'll get your house there.

the sheriff guy just tells me to disarm the bomb....which i cant do right now anyways i got this quest from some lady at moriarty's saloon,and moira wants me to go to the Super-duper mart to get some stuff

Top Bottom