Fallout 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Moira's quest is one of the best quest as it gives you a option to explore the game early and the rewards arn't bad either and you get a real nice perk for free according to your answers.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i completed the disarming the bomb quest.and i got a nice house too:-D
and which weapon is most effective against "Minelurks"
i'm doing the "Blood Ties" quest and i'm in a defunct railway station and there are two mine lurks i get killed even with shotguns. help!!!
and is there a bed in "my megaton home"??

gameranand

Living to Play
i'm doing the "Blood Ties" quest and i'm in a defunct railway station and there are two mine lurks i get killed even with shotguns. help!!!

Actually they are really strong for you at lower levels so try to sneak on them. Yes there is a bed on Ist floor. Its not on ground floor.

Piyush

Lanaya

I used Combat shotgun on their face in VATS
otherwise complete MOIRA's minefield quest
you'll be able to collect more than 50 mines (if done properly)
use them as traps to blow Minelurks
AND
There is a bed in your house...search a lil bit more ;)
PS:IF you are doing Moira's quests, then make SURE that you complete her OPTIONAL quests as well

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
hellppp!!!
i reached the GNR building killed the behemoth mutant etc now, to enter the gnr plaza i require a key.where do i get it???
where do i get the "power armor training perk"?

gameranand

Living to Play
hellppp!!!
i reached the GNR building killed the behemoth mutant etc now, to enter the gnr plaza i require a key.where do i get it???
where do i get the "power armor training perk"?

Talk to the the members of brotherhood of steel. You can get power training with brotherhood of steel.

BTW have you completed Reilly Rangers quest. The award of the quest is best armor of the game overall.

Top Bottom