Fallout 3

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hannibal is not at the Lincoln Memorial. Is this a bug ?

Dogmeat has truckload of hitpoints.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hannibal is at Temple of the Union not Lincoln Memorial. :D

Yeah Dogmeat is badass.

Well the mission is to settle in Lincoln memorial and resurrect the Lincoln statue.

I already exterminated Silar before, so that might be the reason.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I've completed the whole game and DLC's and explored almost all areas, are there any third party mods or expansions which are good?

Piyush

Lanaya
do anyone remember that incident in vault 101 when you are just 1 year old
the player's father was reciting the words from mother's picture frame which later requires lvl 50 lockpicking when we are escaping the vault
how to open it?

Piyush

Lanaya
ok started the game again
but this time i'll be rather going for big guns/energy weapons/explosives expert character instead of melee/unarmed/sneak built

was there any way to cure stanely(the repairman in vault 101)?
as I could read some of his files inn dad's pc(patient files)

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm..gameranand plays it a lot I guess...
Yeah I discovered most secrets in the game except for some. Nearly completed all the quests and found most locations. But sadly that save game was gone with format of my hard disk so when I played it again just did the essentials. I wish to play it again when I get time as you need a hell lot if time to play this one.
do anyone remember that incident in vault 101 when you are just 1 year old
the player's father was reciting the words from mother's picture frame which later requires lvl 50 lockpicking when we are escaping the vault
how to open it?
You will return to Vault 101 on a side quest "Trouble on Homefront" at that time come with required skill. :p
ok started the game again
but this time i'll be rather going for big guns/energy weapons/explosives expert character instead of melee/unarmed/sneak built

was there any way to cure stanely(the repairman in vault 101)?
as I could read some of his files inn dad's pc(patient files)
No you can't AFAIK.

Piyush

Lanaya
Is there anything important in nukacola factory?
i killed a lot of NUKALURK ( :lol: these beasts will do anything to protect their prestigious NukaCola) and saved the game and quit
Do i need to know something about this area?

gameranand

Living to Play
Is there anything important in nukacola factory?
i killed a lot of NUKALURK ( :lol: these beasts will do anything to protect their prestigious NukaCola) and saved the game and quit
Do i need to know something about this area?
Yeah well collect all the bottles but don't sell them. Sell them to a girl who gives a quest about Quantum Nuka Kola. She gives better price for Cola than anyone in wasteland. Also don't sell Nuka Cola Quantum as you need 20 or 30 of these for that quest. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Yeah well collect all the bottles but don't sell them. Sell them to a girl who gives a quest about Quantum Nuka Kola. She gives better price for Cola than anyone in wasteland. Also don't sell Nuka Cola Quantum as you need 20 or 30 of these for that quest. :)

aight
what about nukalurks?
kill them on the sight?

gameranand

Living to Play
aight
what about nukalurks?
kill them on the sight?
Yeah kill them on sight no problem with it. They are just enemies nothing else. :)) Also in that quest if you are bad guy then get negative karma by doing quest for her boyfriend. :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Yup, we get the blueprint for Nuka Grenade, an awesome grenade. But, I got it berfore the quest by some perk.

Top Bottom