Fallout 3

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah kill them on sight no problem with it. They are just enemies nothing else. :)) Also in that quest if you are bad guy then get negative karma by doing quest for her boyfriend. :)
But you get lots of caps, one of my major source of caps in the game.

Is there anything important in nukacola factory?
i killed a lot of NUKALURK ( :lol: these beasts will do anything to protect their prestigious NukaCola) and saved the game and quit
Do i need to know something about this area?
There is a hard to find nuka cola clear formula in there, worth a lot of caps. And taking it triggers an unmarked sidequest.

Guys..what is your total hours spent on Fallout 3?
Forgot. Waaay too much.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Actually I only made a couple of them for testing. I don't use grenades much. I use them rarely when in extreme conditions.:p

Neither do I, but must keep some in case of an emergency. Like if you are being chased by DeathClaws near Old Olney (I think) and want to slow them down.

at least use some spoiler tags dude
though no harm done yet :razz:

Its no spoiler, this is a guide. Its not like I am revealing plot details or anything.

But you get lots of caps, one of my major source of caps in the game.

I think the major source of caps is with the mapping device which Reilly gives us.

Piyush

Lanaya
just completed arefu quest
the boy has returned to the village
The Family will be guarding arefu village
and I'm a VAMPIRE!!! (well sort of) :D

gameranand

Living to Play
just completed arefu quest
the boy has returned to the village
The Family will be guarding arefu village
and I'm a VAMPIRE!!! (well sort of) :D
Yeah he taught me about Vampirism also. Never used that though as I had like 250+ stimpacks. :))

gameranand

Living to Play
All DLC in Fallout are quite good IMO. You should play all of them. Mothership Zeta takes place in a giant Alien Ship in Air though. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
OK i looked for the popularity chart
looks like mothership zeta and operation anchorage are the worst
and rest 3 are good

gameranand

Living to Play
In mothership Zeta you play in the Alien Airship while in other DLC you mentioned you go through a simulation program and complete the mission. You are retrieving some kind of data for Outcasts. Though the weapons were good. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
In mothership Zeta you play in the Alien Airship while in other DLC you mentioned you go through a simulation program and complete the mission. You are retrieving some kind of data for Outcasts. Though the weapons were good. :)
Not to mention, in the OP Anchorage, you can use an exploit to bring back immense number of ammos, and weapons(that never degrade and never needs repairing) from the simulation into the main game.

gameranand

Living to Play
Not to mention, in the OP Anchorage, you can use an exploit to bring back immense number of ammos, and weapons(that never degrade and never needs repairing) from the simulation into the main game.
How and which armor ?? I did bought many weapons and ammo and they served me quite well and I guess Armor too but didn't checked if they degrade or not though. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
How and which armor ?? I did bought many weapons and ammo and they served me quite well and I guess Armor too but didn't checked if they degrade or not though. :)
Not armor but ammo, using another exploit you can take as much ammo you want in dlc and carry it through to the game.

The weapons have extremely high HP, they never degrade, and shiny too.

PS: The power armor which you get from the dlc(after the simulation ends) do not degrade as well, they put the wrong version of the armor in the game, it has infinite HP.

gameranand

Living to Play
Not armor but ammo, using another exploit you can take as much ammo you want in dlc and carry it through to the game.

The weapons have extremely high HP, they never degrade, and shiny too.

PS: The power armor which you get from the dlc(after the simulation ends) do not degrade as well, they put the wrong version of the armor in the game, it has infinite HP.
Oh OK then. I guess I didn't missed anything. I got them all. :D:D Thanks for the info.

gameranand

Living to Play
Stationary as some will have hard time with all that metal on the body must weight more than 20kg. Also you can easily see the gaps on knees ans where legs and upper body part is joined :D:D
But its cool. :p

Top Bottom