Fair Usage Policy Removal : Sign This Petition

prashantvrm

Doing It In A Better Way
Source:
*streetsoflucknow.in/2015/06/21/re-...icy-and-enable-unlimited-internet-data-plans/

Why internet needs to be limited while we are paying enough amount of money to these mobile companies.
Mobile companies had limited everything.They simply want to earn money by providing less services.
Even government is not taking any interest in removing policies like FUP they just want us to be more limited to internet and pay more and more money.

Please sign in this petition.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Signed. Anything for good cause.
But have almost hope.

Recently Airtel increased theere 2G and 3G plans. Now I can't get *ANY* plan which gives me 28 days of validity on 3G, *NO MATTER* how much amount of data I choose. Minimum is Rs 300 for 28 days plan.

Well played Airtel.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
why just lucknow,it should have been a change.org petition so that the whole country can get rid of this evil

- - - Updated - - -

Signed. Anything for good cause.
But have almost hope.

Recently Airtel increased theere 2G and 3G plans. Now I can't get *ANY* plan which gives me 28 days of validity on 3G, *NO MATTER* how much amount of data I choose. Minimum is Rs 300 for 28 days plan.

Well played Airtel.

airtel sucks,they are a greedy company which violates every regulation (FUP,Net neutrality etc)
I think a direct license ban scare should be done to such companies to bring them back into shape

$hadow

Geek in making
Airtel is just a simple pain in the a$$. AT&T has got a big fine recently for just throttling the speed.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
iGyaan has also started a similar petition on change.org for whole India
*www.igyaan.in/109008/india-unlimited-data/

*www.change.org/p/telecom-regulator...at-plans-320d99d9-59cb-4b83-a5b8-71b59e8422c8

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
iGyaan has also started a similar petition on change.org for whole India
Petition: India High Speed Unlimited Mobile Data Plans | iGyaan

*www.change.org/p/telecom-regulator...at-plans-320d99d9-59cb-4b83-a5b8-71b59e8422c8

aare pehle wired connection toh tik karo :( like BSNL

Hrishi

I love those small tier ISPs who have no throttling whatsoever. Unfortunately stability and cs is major concern.

OP
P

prashantvrm

Doing It In A Better Way
ISPs are just eating our money and giving less amount of service.
My friend was having airtel broadband and during new connection they said they will solve any fault within a day if it occurs.
Then after few weeks somehow wire was cut down outside his house and he called up airtel they said within 3 hours they will replace the wire but no one came he called them again and again and this keep on happening for 3 days then he abused the service center alot then senior representative came up on call then he again abused him,then that representative said he will send someone within 2 hours,and they came and fixed again after 1 week same thing happened he again abused them.
Finally he switched to local ISP with better plan and support.:-D
AIRTEL IS FIRST PIECE OF CRAP.
YOU CAN ALSO CALL AIRTEL AS MONEY EATER
INTERNET EATER.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Indian ISP should be ashamed of what kind of service they are providing even google is openly saying it in their new YouTube Ad.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Which connection?

Come on guys... please post details!

Hathway. 2000 Inclusive 5mbps unlimited, .5 upload. 95% up time (past 5 days experience since the connection got started.)

Ping is usually in single digits. For european and south-east gaming servers, it's 190-200. Some servers in India have unreasonably high ping though.

I'm located in Mayur Vihar area, may be you should inquire about this in your locality too.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
The non-FUP charges are unreasonably high. MTNL still charges 4999 per month for a meagre 2 MB/s

$hadow

Geek in making
Need those Hyderabad type ISP to cover all the India and than the price will surely be going to change drastically.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
why just lucknow,it should have been a change.org petition so that the whole country can get rid of this evil

true! it may be because not many local players are there in lucknow and all of them are bad. in terms of service, i found airtel (wired) best and then MTS (wireless though its gone now).
local cable walla was good when i got that connection long back in office. initially he provided constant speed and later became a reseller / provider of satyam info. we later migrated to airtel.

Top Bottom