Facebook not opening in Airtel?

clmlbx

Technomancer
Nice. But I'm experiencing slow down on Google DNS. BSNL DNS was better :p

Another hilarious news : Facebook draws flak over blocking users with Chutia surname - Internet | ThinkDigit News

lol

In fact I first got news of this blackout on facebook from user named "Aap Chutiye Hain", his posts are hilarious. mostly post jokes and humour

DDIF

Custom User Title
Though I am not on facebook but after reading this post I checked it. For me facebook is opening with BSNL and Google and Open DNS all. Well I don't know one can login or not as I don't have an id on there.
But if it is not working for you guys then I suggest you use TOR and now is a great time to support EFF.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@ManiDhillon Well it's not about using some proxy or tor. We know about Tor and other Proxy's. So if it was blocked there is numerous ways to access it.

We were just discussing what's going on...

DDIF

Custom User Title
@ManiDhillon Well it's not about using some proxy or tor. We know about Tor and other Proxy's. So if it was blocked there is numerous ways to access it.

We were just discussing what's going on...
Thats why I said to support the efforts of EFF buddy. I know there are numerous way to access sites. But until you prove that their block is not going to work then how do you think that you will protest??

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Last night i saw DNS error on facebook but ignored it and wen play DOTA. Is it still not working? i cant check.

I can open Facebook in my office (Internet - Airtel ) now though.

Top Bottom