F&D F6000 home theater

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
re: F&D F6000 home theater

if you want information about speaker get it here-

F&D F6000 :: A nuclear bomb in the house ?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
re: F&D F6000 home theater

well this was the best buy in Digit magazine...... so i think overall it wud be a gr8 5.1 speaker set..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I found an all India phone number of theirs. Call them and ask about dealers in your city.

Phone: 91-11-45020113

shah_aditya

Right off the assembly line
Yes guys, I am the proud owner of F&D F6000. Purchased this 1 and half months back from online store infibeam.com. This was not easily available in showrooms or electronics stores. MRP of this one is close to 10K. However i got this for 6839 Rs.

Performance is absolutely amazing. Bass is earth rattling. Satellites provides crystal clear crisp sound. I am using this with my LG 42" Plazma connected to my Desktop and being used as Monitor.

The performance of Dobly when connected to actual 5.1 channels from PC give you the true theatrical experience for Dolby output. One can connect 2 devices at a time as this one has DVD and AUX both inputs. Switching over from one Input to another is just a press of a remote control button away.

Wires are quite long and for output there is no pin or connector required simply connect speaker wires directly to the speaker terminals.

You have the volume control for every channel i.e. front, center and rear. Also there is a control for bass.

Dolby surround option provides quite good effect even for stereo sounds.

Last edited:

vindance1

Journeyman
Hi friends,

while visiting the store today i came across a 5.1 system from F&D. model is f6000. price 6500. any idea abt this set?? sound pretty good to my inexperienced ear. Is it better than logitech z623 in sound quality?? (i m not concerned abt high volume or bass or 5.1 speakers)

My primary use is to connect it to my yamaha psrI425 keyboard. any suggestions is welcome.

thank you.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Performance is absolutely amazing. Bass is earth rattling. Satellites provides crystal clear crisp sound. I am using this with my LG 42" Plazma connected to my Desktop and being used as Monitor.
Dolby surround option provides quite good effect even for stereo sounds.

Share the power ratings and the relevant specs if you can.
Btw, nice setup!

shah_aditya

- 6500W PMPO
- Subwoofer:20Hz~90Hz
- Satellite speaker:230HZ~20KHz
- S/N: > 55dB
- Separation: > 40dB
- THD < 0.7%
- Output power (RMS): 123 Watt
Front: 13 Watt X 2
Center: 14 Watt
Surround: 13 Watt X 2
Subwoofer: 57 Watt
- Product dimension
Front (W x D x H) : 98 x 208 x 100 mm
Center (W x D x H) : 260 x 98 x 102 mm
Surround (W x D x H) : 98 x 208 x 100 mm
Subwoofer (W x D x H): 280 x 315 x 420 mm

maxprash

I want to buy a 5.1 speaker system, the 'F&D F6000'.
I looked up its specs on the internet. But its wattage in RMS differs in some websites.Its home website mentions that it is 123 watt RMS( 5.1 Home Theater Speakers | Gloss Finishing Surface portable speakers delhi ), but many other websites say that it is 191 watt RMS.

For Subwoofer,homepage shows 57 watt RMS and every other site shows 120 watt RMS.

I am really confused. Can anyone tell what its actual specs are?????????????????

chiru

Broken In
does f6000 have spdif/optical input? if it doesnt how can i get 5.1ch from ps3 to play on this sound system?

Top Bottom