Excitel Community Help

OP
ExcitelOfficial

ExcitelOfficial

Broken In
I am very sad too. Slow speed at night and it's always get disconnect in morning. Didn't expected this. :(
Hi Kapil.

No need to get disheartened, although I understand your situation. Situation such as these arise sometimes due to problems in the local network, which is serviced by your LCO. The right thing to do in such situations is to, first and foremost, create a ticket using either the my.excitel.com portal, our mobile apps (for Android and iOS) or by calling our support team at our toll-free number (1-800-419-0616).

This is important, since if a ticket has been created for an issue, Excitel is able to track the progress of, and the details regarding that particular issue. If the customer instead, just chooses to call the LCO, then Excitel is out of the picture and the LCO then gets greater leverage and performs in its own ways and methods. This is what causes problems in most of the situations.

Either way, if you have already created a ticket for the issue(s) that you are facing, please post the most recent ticket number for the same and we will surely follow it until a final resolution occurs.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
My friend sent a mail to your customer support email asking when will you cover his area. Your team qouted someone else's ticket and said that it will be resolved soon.

OP
ExcitelOfficial

ExcitelOfficial

Broken In
Do you have feasibility in Moulali or ECIL areas of Hyderabad?

Please reply!

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

According the online presence map on our website, those areas are unfortunately, not serviced at the moment. Excitel | Home
You should still, however, fill the online registration form, or call our sales team at our toll-free number (1-800-419-0616) to confirm service availability.

OP
ExcitelOfficial

ExcitelOfficial

Broken In
We have prepared our FAQ, with the aim of covering as many Frequently Asked Questions as we could. We plan to add extensively to the FAQs, as and when we get appropriate ideas and suggestions.

Therefore, we would like suggestions regarding additions to the FAQ section! If you ever had that one question, which you think is commonly asked around, but is not currently answered and/or listed within the FAQ section, go ahead and suggest it!

FAQ - Excitel
Also, we have prepared our blog section, please check that out too.

*www.excitel.com/blog

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Really liked the blogs. Saw article about setting up connection w/o router. That could be useful.
Great going guys. Hathway is giving quite a competition in my area. But I am sticking with Excitel, cause I like it as of now.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just for the sake of information,Hathway people actually configure their wifi cable modems to use AES+TKIP as default for wifi password encryption which will limit the wifi speed to 54mbps which in turn will limit max achievable speed over wifi to ~30mbps.AES only encryption for wifi password is the only way to actually get 50mbps & above speeds over wifi when using 50mbps & above net connection.

Hrishi

Excitel connection is pretty good in terms of uptime, in my area.
It used to do well initially, However nowadays their connection is not even remotely suitable for gaming online. I get connection jitters/spikes and packet drops every now and then, unless it's midnight.
It seems their contention ratio is pretty high, more like their engineers distribute too many connections off one pipe, over utilizing it. Or a faulty connection/cable that their engineers don't intend to fix.

I end up using my 4G to play, likely will terminate my connection because their engineers don't understand the problem and very unlikely they would do anything about it.

@ExcitelOfficial - you should really consider doing something about this connection quality issue. Your CC guys don't seem very helpful on cases where connection works fine but has quality issues.

Thinking of going back to DSL For the sake of it :(

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

OP
ExcitelOfficial

ExcitelOfficial

Broken In
Really liked the blogs. Saw article about setting up connection w/o router. That could be useful.
Great going guys. Hathway is giving quite a competition in my area. But I am sticking with Excitel, cause I like it as of now.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
We would like suggestions regarding additions to the blog section. If you want us to cover any topic in detail, let us know. We will cover that topic in our blog section.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanks for the positive feedback.
We would like suggestions regarding additions to the blog section. If you want us to cover any topic in detail, let us know. We will cover that topic in our blog section.
*www.speedtest.net/result/7126835025.png*www.dslreports.com/speedtest/30729413.png
Excitel is excellent in providing uptime and there is negligible downtime in my area. The support staff who visit in times of need are also very helpful and resolve any problem within 1/2 an hour.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am from Hyderabad.
I have shifted from Moulali to MJ Colony, ECIL.
Excitel does not have feasibility in MJ Colony area.
Please provide coverage in the whole area of ECIL as soon as possible
Since there is a lot of potential for customers in this area for an ISP like your's.
There is not a bit of downtime since I took your service 1 year ago.
But now I changed to another ISP since you don't provide your services in MJ Colony area.

Top Bottom