Epic Browser - For India - Powered by Mozilla

prateekag4u

Right off the assembly line
it is very tough to enter in the browser market and competing with heavyweights like IE, FF and chrome. But a great initiative and they try to make is more user friendly. The browser is build such that it will increase productivity. I suspect that after so many feature how the performance will be...

I do agree with u....

kiranm516

Revolutionary
yeah, this is not upto the mark...actually I was expecting something like chrome...light-fast etc...maybe they need to work a lot in this before it is widely accepted.

Why are they saying that it is specially for Indian users? This way they will lose on the majority of internet users who live elsewhere...even if this product is developed up to the mark

Yep! bro you are right!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
It looks cool and is fast. But seems more or less like Firefox with add-ons but it turned out way better than my expectations.

Gauravs90

geek........
No one has mentioned about boss linux which is made in India
Bharat Operating System Solutions — Bharat Operating System Solutions

6x6

Journeyman
@gagan007: it is already posted in 2005
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/open-source-software/49584-boss-madeinindia-linux.html

abhijangda

Padawan
hhhhmmm... this Epic Browser is a modified version of Firefox, same looks, same engine. the only difference is those bunch of applications and themes. but those applications are not well arranged, bass khichdi pakka rakhii hain, moreover they tried to make an Indian product and i will surely SUPPORT it.

Top Bottom