EP-630 feedback needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

casual_gamer

In the zone
guys, i read on Amazon UK that EP-630's lifespan is short, either the left or right ear will shop functioning in 3 months. even sony MDR-E818LP had got pretty much same opinions about lifespan. has anyone here experienced this?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
casual_gamer said:
guys, i read on Amazon UK that EP-630's lifespan is short, either the left or right ear will shop functioning in 3 months. even sony MDR-E818LP had got pretty much same opinions about lifespan. has anyone here experienced this?

huh. I used 818LP for more than 3 months and not a problem. I think i have been using it for 5 months I think.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^thats true...i get it in my EP-630 too.....in fact even headphones with active NC generate a hiss, which can be heard when music isn't on

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
xbonez said:
^^thats true...i get it in my EP-630 too.....in fact even headphones with active NC generate a hiss, which can be heard when music isn't on

That's called White noise, which is common for active NC

nix

ok..will someone enlighten me on whats a lanyard? and how is the ep635 different from ep630..
thanx...
edit:this is crazy..there are so many threads running on this topic... am really getting impatient about getting my hands on this one..

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
ep635 is white while ep630 is black...m not sure but as far as i knw there not much noticible diff(specs) btwn them except the colour..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
A 630 with this type of fashion cable makes a 635
having an SE phone and a long fast port to 3.5 mm adapter .. i think this is the way to go

*mos.futurenet.com/classifications/gadgets/portable-audio/accessories/images/creative-ep-635-716-90.jpg

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
casual_gamer said:
Thats why you have warranty for!!

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
got one for Rs.925 lamington rd. mumbai.there are plenty of shops having them but most wont budge below 975.will post the review and the shop name tomm.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I got em 20 mins ago using em rite now heading 2 delhi cant comment on the sound coz i dont hv my ipod bundled headfones with me but i can tel u 1 thing for certain they are far far more comfortable than the apple bundled 1s

@phenom: u get convertors for fone jack to 3.5 mm jack

xbonez

congrts...i'm telling u, u'll really njoy them..they're gud.

for now they're gud enuf for me, but i;m thinking for gng in for either the Sennheiser in-ear phones or the Creative Aurvana in a couple of months...both cost around 3.5k

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
iMav said:
@phenom: u get convertors for fone jack to 3.5 mm jack
shall i tell shopkeeper, to give me convertors for mobile phone jack to 3.5 mm jack or something else???
any idea about its cost??? also , will i get this from computer shop or mobile shop ????

xbonez

u should get it from any shop that keeps little tid bits - usb cables, mouse pads etc. take ur mobile and show him which port has to be converted to 3.5mm...also test it to b sure. shouldn't cost u anything more than rs. 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom